it could only happen to me

Guest hyperion

Guest hyperion

we spent nigh on two hours watching the bunnies on a silage field on our new permission yeterday and hatched a cunning plan to ambush a few tonight!

my shooting budy couldnt make it because hes under the thumb so off i went on my own!, so any way got dropped off near by and got into my ambush point about five pm!

yesterday in the two hours we were there we didnt see a soul, tonight it was more like the m25 than a field with no public access with the nearest foot path over five hundred yards away!, (i checked the farm maps!)

first ramblers! dont mind us dearie were not doing any harm and dont shoot any birds will you there all protected now!

oh p*ss off back to your knitting dorris! is what i wanted to say but i was polite!

next its dog walkers! five one after the other and only one chap walking his springers said sorry!

then two lackwits decided to reinact the battle of britan in their cesners over my head and after that it was the police helicopter comming for a look!

by now i had abandoned any hope of a rabbit so decided to just sit back and enjoy the sunset while i waited to be picked up and even managed to splat a rat that popped up out of the maize near by then just as im thinking its not so bad after all lovely evening couple of roe out in the next field to watch, finaly some quite what do i hear? bloody scramblers not on the road but comming out of the forresty plantation and across the fields!

soon as i phoned the farmer his wife answered with "we heard them hes on his way"

he must have caught them as the noise soon stopped only to be replaced by a very angry voice that i could hear two fields away! lol!

next time ill wait till its blowing a bit and go lamping!

cheers

we spent nigh on two hours watching the bunnies on a silage field on our new permission yeterday and hatched a cunning plan to ambush a few tonight!

my shooting budy couldnt make it because hes under the thumb so off i went on my own!, so any way got dropped off near by and got into my ambush point about five pm!

yesterday in the two hours we were there we didnt see a soul, tonight it was more like the m25 than a field with no public access with the nearest foot path over five hundred yards away!, (i checked the farm maps!)

first ramblers! dont mind us dearie were not doing any harm and dont shoot any birds will you there all protected now!

oh p*ss off back to your knitting dorris! is what i wanted to say but i was polite!

next its dog walkers! five one after the other and only one chap walking his springers said sorry!

then two lackwits decided to reinact the battle of britan in their cesners over my head and after that it was the police helicopter comming for a look!

by now i had abandoned any hope of a rabbit so decided to just sit back and enjoy the sunset while i waited to be picked up and even managed to splat a rat that popped up out of the maize near by then just as im thinking its not so bad after all lovely evening couple of roe out in the next field to watch, finaly some quite what do i hear? bloody scramblers not on the road but comming out of the forresty plantation and across the fields!

soon as i phoned the farmer his wife answered with "we heard them hes on his way"

he must have caught them as the noise soon stopped only to be replaced by a very angry voice that i could hear two fields away! lol!

next time ill wait till its blowing a bit and go lamping!

cheers

I had one like that once, only the ramblers decided to stop for a picnic.....

Guest hyperion

nah i was chatting to the chap with the springers and he was saying he always walks his dogs up there at six am as well as other people! going to have a chat with gareth about putting signs up saying pest control in progress p*ss off some where else! lol!