How do you x a Lurcher (Collie x) ?

you seen the big white merle in pics

DSC00004.jpg

no bull or hancock in there mate pure collie grey,my old bitches brother bred back to her mother.this dog bangs!! i had a litter to my brindle bitch from him,had a 3rd merles in the litter, :victory:

He is just one good looking dog.. :o:clapper:

I never know that Border collie x Greyhound can be such a good dog..

thanks.it called thinking before you breed and not useing any beardie blood.also breeding worker to worker ,his up for stud,all good advertising for my lines.his got the white eye on the other side :victory:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you f*******ing mad mate

what if some one who is buying a pup wants to see the sire are you going to explain that you wanked him off then stuck the mix up your bitch :icon_redface:

i would piss my pants if somone said that to me

good luck

IS IT ME or does this read, sound like he is going to jump over some one's wall , wank there collie off, collect its spunk, then turky baste one of his greyhound bitches :clapper: your one crazy dude ,africana.

would it not be easier to take the greyhound bitch in season , to the colie stud at night when evry one's asleep.

i wished i had red this thread earlier :clapper::clapper: funny as feck

Jip just like that..Will let you know when im in jail for taking dog sperm.. :whistling:

The yard is fully walled so no way he can get out. :thumbdown:

you f*******ing mad mate

what if some one who is buying a pup wants to see the sire are you going to explain that you wanked him off then stuck the mix up your bitch :icon_redface:

i would piss my pants if somone said that to me

good luck

Well i will just take him around the corner where the "Stud" is and say,, ther he is but just dont go and speak to the owner coz he dont remember much.. :whistling:

DSC00004.jpg

no bull or hancock in there mate pure collie grey,my old bitches brother bred back to her mother.this dog bangs!! i had a litter to my brindle bitch from him,had a 3rd merles in the litter, :victory:

thanks.it called thinking before you breed and not useing any beardie blood.also breeding worker to worker ,his up for stud,all good advertising for my lines.his got the white eye on the other side :victory:

All i can say is WOW.. :clapper: :clapper:

Hope he will have many PUPS..

DSC00004.jpg

All i can say is WOW.. :clapper: :clapper:

Hope he will have many PUPS..

his already had meny pups mate,his going over one of my cattle dogs today.,his 6 years old,dont worry,as im sure you knowtheres plenty of pepole working all day everyday artfisally ensamiating lots of different animals,these same people that eat pigs turkeys etc cant know that there dinner is the result of a hand job ?do they think pigs and turkys spend there whole day shagging?some people are as thick as city anties,the things iv seen done to get a tie from to dogs would make there toes curl, :whistling:
my collie cross has blue eyes this comes up in afew different breeds collie ,great danes according to my vet she has only about 80per cent vision I have noticed this myself .Has anyone else noticed this or heard of it.
can cause problems when you mate white eye to white eye,also if you put to prodomenatly white merles together.white eyes come in a lot more breeds than just those 2, :victory:ask the welsh farmers what they think of pot eyes? Edited by ooty
my collie cross has blue eyes this comes up in afew different breeds collie ,great danes according to my vet she has only about 80per cent vision I have noticed this myself .Has anyone else noticed this or heard of it.

But i think it must look freaky if he have two Blue/White eyes.. :icon_eek:

I will look all day into his eyes..

I wouldn't worry too much about the colour of a jukel's eyes mate,..but more,..just WHAT are you going to do/hunt with any puppies that you might produce , via your AI experiment :hmm:

Is there are ready market for Collie x Greyhound types in your area,..

I mention this coz,..it pays to think about such matters before embarking on such a journey.

In the UK,..it is now a 'buyers market',.with lurcher enthusiasts showing a fair amount of discretion when it comes to choosing a young whelp.

The fact of the matter is,.there are a lot of litters being bred with little thought as to where they are going to finally end up..

This is a sad thing... :yes:

Of course,..You must do,..what you must do,..that is a fact,..but perhaps undertake a wee bit more research into the Collie /Greyhound hybrid,..coz it can sometimes turn out to be a complete fecking disaster... :thumbs:

All the best,.CHALKWARREN... :drink:

photo-43-ThreeQuarterBredBeardiexGr.jpg

HB012.jpg

:thumbs:

I wouldn't worry too much about the colour of a jukel's eyes mate,..but more,..just WHAT are you going to do/hunt with any puppies that you might produce , via your AI experiment :hmm:

Is there are ready market for Collie x Greyhound types in your area,..

I mention this coz,..it pays to think about such matters before embarking on such a journey.

In the UK,..it is now a 'buyers market',.with lurcher enthusiasts showing a fair amount of discretion when it comes to choosing a young whelp.

The fact of the matter is,.there are a lot of litters being bred with little thought as to where they are going to finally end up..

This is a sad thing... :yes:

Of course,..You must do,..what you must do,..that is a fact,..but perhaps undertake a wee bit more research into the Collie /Greyhound hybrid,..coz it can sometimes turn out to be a complete fecking disaster... :thumbs:

All the best,.CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Hey thanks man, realy if i must think of the pups i will get collie x Greys, i dont think that ppl will buy them coz no one here in "Soft africa" know how they will be like, but how bad can they be? And here is almost no one that hunts with Dogs (Greyhounds) or any other dogs..