Whats the most hares you done in one night

Guest mickyrich

Guest bitsa lurcher
nice one BOB S D , like i said in my pm , if the invite is there then i will take you up on it . but i will not go out lamping anything with a crowd of blokes that have let me down once before .........i don't need to say anymore do i ???

you let yourself down with the claim of 1500 fellas with 2 dogs in 3 seasons,who was going to belive that shit :wallbash:

i was winding you and sam up you bloody fool :icon_eek: pretty much the same as you f**ers on c-d were allways winding me up pmsl

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lordy bless can you guys argue thanks to all who commented on my little acheivement and too you lot who slated :feck: but all in all HAPPY HUNTING MICKYRICH :victory::victory::victory:

Hello Micky lad, if its your dog that took those seventeen Hares then I think it was a big acheivement!!! Was it your dog that caught them Mick?? Did Mr M. Ms dog also catch seventeen on the same night?? Regards Warren

Guest mickyrich
Lordy bless can you guys argue thanks to all who commented on my little acheivement and too you lot who slated :feck: but all in all HAPPY HUNTING MICKYRICH :victory::victory::victory:

Hello Micky lad, if its your dog that took those seventeen Hares then I think it was a big acheivement!!! Was it your dog that caught them Mick?? Did Mr M. Ms dog also catch seventeen on the same night?? Regards Warren

PM sent the dog in question is owned by me and mr m m

Good on you Micky. The only time in my life have I ever seen a dog run that many hares was way back in 1984, up near Whitehaven, two Minshaw dogs. I wasn't disapionted, they killed quite a lot of hares in the few times times I saw them run. They were run doubled up by the way, and thats not critissisisim niether because I have never owned a Lurcher that could ever run (doubled or singled) seventeen hares, day or night. Regards Warren

you shouldent haft to run dogs doubled up they must of bin sh/t dogs if they hat to be doubled up i would personly shoot the fuking dogs if they were mine

I Don't mean to be rude lurcher hounds, I do understand that our hares arn't quite at their fittest and maybe your dogs arn't, but could you show somebody from this site, who might know you or live near you, your dogs run seventeen hares, single , double or whatever. Regards Warren

so what dog caught them???? I'm getting confused now......... :icon_redface: .............was it your dog??? your mates dog??? a dog you borrowed for the night??? Any pics of the dog in question mate............... :thumbs:

Guest mickyrich

so what dog caught them???? I'm getting confused now......... :icon_redface: .............was it your dog??? your mates dog??? a dog you borrowed for the night??? Any pics of the dog in question mate............... :thumbs:

the dog in question is mine and a mates dog we run out together all the time so as it happens we bought a couple of dogs together is that ok with you ?

the dog in question is mine and a mates dog we run out together all the time so as it happens we bought a couple of dogs together is that ok with you ?

I dont care if its the queens dog mate, but it wasn't very clear was it???

So have i missed the pics of your mates dog and your dog, or have you not put them up????

ETA....... Is your mate who co owns it on here too??

Edited by longdogrunner
Fair play to you mate ,if theres that number of hares to be taken without putting a dent in the population

then go for it.

as for the 6 from 6 daylight thats f*****g something to be proud of.

done the odd 5/6 plus bag of rabbits at night,

take no notice of the slaters mate your out there doing it :thumbs:

:icon_redface: You are right about putting a 'dent in the population'.. :thumbdown:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

I like the story CHALKY and I can see your piont. The most hares I took in one night was 9. A mates bitch took 6 and my little rabbiter Nell caught 3 and to be honest we didnt want to kill anymore that night. I do hope that Mickyrich doesnt mind me saying, but if he and his mate had taken 100 longears that night it wouldnt have put a tiny dent in the population. That land is infested with them, so I really do think the lads dog has done well and harm done. Regards Warren