giving blood

I did but after having to have blood myself.

They dont want my little droplets anymore. :(

So no more free chocs or sweet tea for suzy :no:

xxxxsuzy

p.s

Thinking of offering my services to the nearess sperm bank.

I like to think that i have the helping hand in supporting the next generation. ;)

xxxxsuzy

p.s

I like to think that i have the helping hand in supporting the next generation. ;)

carnt do that either ( i,m a jaffa ) but on second thoughts what day you going mrs sweepy :whistling:

I always said i would give blood, and when i came of the age i could i went along and done the necessary, thought i was gonna chuck up all over the place, but thats because it didnt go according to plan..............never gave it since, just through what happened.....shoud really try again!

xxxxsuzy

p.s

carnt do that either ( i,m a jaffa ) but on second thoughts what day you going mrs sweepy :whistling:

Used to do it regularly until a couple of years ago. Missus's dad has a rere blood type so thats what started us off. (I've only got bog standard stuff)!

Haven't done it since they stopped free parking for blood donors around here (really because they only now come on Wednesdays when I'm hunting!

Cheers, D.

xxxxsuzy

p.s

Used to do it regularly until a couple of years ago. Missus's dad has a rere blood type so thats what started us off. (I've only got bog standard stuff)!

Haven't done it since they stopped free parking for blood donors around here (really because they only now come on Wednesdays when I'm hunting!

Cheers, D.

And that is what they use the most and what is so badly needed the most.

I am O Rh+ which is common as muck, but they were telling me that it will transfuse most people and so is in desperate supply.

Rare Blood is just that rare and so less is needed.

Keep it up folks, my next session is this week.

Me too SS. My blood is the common as muck variety. Had a nice Schaeffer pen and a certificate for 50 "pints" a while ago. Next one will be #63 I think. The things you do for a free tea and biscuits!! Keep up the donating stokie, but have your breakfast mate.

WE COULD BE BLOOD BROTHERS.................................................................I HAD 16 PINTS ALTOGETHER AFTER FALLING THROUGH A ROOF.THATS WHERE MY NICKNAME[wonkylegs]COMES FROM.MY LEGS WERE IN BITS AND NOW HELD TOGETHER WITH METAL RODS AND NEW KNEES. I HAVE APPLIED TO BE A BONE MARROW DONOR BUT STILL WAITING TO SEE IF I AM SUITABLE. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

WE COULD BE BLOOD BROTHERS.................................................................I HAD 16 PINTS ALTOGETHER AFTER FALLING THROUGH A ROOF.THATS WHERE MY NICKNAME[wonkylegs]COMES FROM.MY LEGS WERE IN BITS AND NOW HELD TOGETHER WITH METAL RODS AND NEW KNEES. I HAVE APPLIED TO BE A BONE MARROW DONOR BUT STILL WAITING TO SEE IF I AM SUITABLE. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If you shoot like a prat and fart a lot, you probably had some of mine!!

Seriously mate, 16 pints is about two bodies worth! You must have been in a bad way. So glad you are "mended" now.