Sealyhams?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a working line line of these aound and where they are.

Also what do people think as to their suitabillity, for a novice such as myself(Ive always ran lurchers but now have a 10 month old patterdale/border who is taking rats, and would like a second terrier)

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Countryman, I think a Sealyham would be a bit too cloddy to catch many rats............ya think ?

I didnt mean i wantd one for just ratting. My terrier has only taken rats because that is the only terrier work i have any expierience of, although i would like to dig to her, I am concerned that any mistakes i might make will affect her.

I would like a sealyham to do all round work with but dont know if they would be suitable :good:

A gemekeeper i know has a line of sealyham cross russells that he does all work with there a nice looking type, been breeding them for 30 years.

Sound good mate, but they couldnt e further away, your in the north of scotland, im in the west of cornwall :icon_eek:

Cheers anyway :good:

A gemekeeper i know has a line of sealyham cross russells that he does all work with there a nice looking type, been breeding them for 30 years.

i read in a book 1 time american pie comes 2 mind just now :blink: some well 2 do english man breed them and they reckon his line was pure game he had a lot of them and only bred from the gamest of the gamest qoute me if i wrong but he put a pup down if it coward in any way at a very young age but u dont see much of them now in my opion therer a bit 2 chesty sorry about spelling thats just my bit f**k tring 2 spell that again

Guest The Hob

Hi lads, I put a post up here a few weeks ago asking for your views on the Sealyham x Jack. I didnt get much feed back, Now I no why. As I wasnt told how 2 spell it I spelt it Sirium x Jack, [bANNED TEXT] a W****R I am. :no::no: . PLANK PLANK PLANK PLANK.