cutting out the middle man?

fathom

we all spend or life trying to cut out the middle man trying to buy at the price the seller buy's it at and rightly so as there are those who tatally take the piss when it comes to charging, im talking longnets ,twines running line rings pegs longnet poles etc does anyone know any suppliers i mean were does those who sell them purcase them. i hope not to offend mole catcher as i will openly admet he is the cheapest net suplier around, if i ever need anything net related he will be my number 1 stop. if i had to choose one thing to cut the middle man out on it would be long net poles the dearest i've seen is £6 and the cheepest being mole catchers. hope i have'nt offended anyone on this forum with this post as none was ment just trying to save a few pound sure is'nt that what it's all about.

happy hunting all

Fathom.

China and eastern europe :victory: I used to sell indoor gardening equipment,when indoor growtents first came out they were going for £160?I was getting them £25 from china,if your cutting out the middle-man its all about finding the source,shortening the links in the chain,but sometimes for the sake of a few quid its easier,quicker,and simpler to just buy from a supplier like Moley or any of the retailers advertising in any of the fieldsports periodicals :victory:

China and eastern europe :victory: I used to sell indoor gardening equipment,when indoor growtents first came out they were going for £160?I was getting them £25 from china,if your cutting out the middle-man its all about finding the source,shortening the links in the chain,but sometimes for the sake of a few quid its easier,quicker,and simpler to just buy from a supplier like Moley or any of the retailers advertising in any of the fieldsports periodicals :victory:
Cheers makem, i understand what ya mean by it sometimes being best to buy direct from a supplier ATB Edited by fathom
Not too bad C, yourself?? I found advanced netting good on price and quality, delivery was really quick when I ordered too. Highly recomend them :victory:
strugglin on lad it's the only way for it, thanks for the info will check them out :thumbs: happy hunting lad atb