air arms tx 200

lancer

i have been offered a air arms tx 2oo in 177, are they a good gun,suitable for shooting rabbits at 25 to 30 yrds

ive got one. and it is very effective for the bunny there bit old now so give it a nice clean out and oil before use.

there also heavy? not sure if this will be a prob for u??

how much u gonna pay for it?

regards

nova

he is wanting 250 for it he bought it new and its only fired about 20 pellets,it has scopes and silencer and has stood unused for about five year,it looks new and has been kept in the house,do you think it will be allright after standing unused for so long .

he is wanting 250 for it he bought it new and its only fired about 20 pellets,it has scopes and silencer and has stood unused for about five year,it looks new and has been kept in the house,do you think it will be allright after standing unused for so long .

well mine was sitting in som1s cupboard for ages! little oil and a look over. all was fine.

not had a prob since.

and i got mine for 100 but that was of a family member. so 250 with all the stuff seems a bargain if u ask me.

som1 a bit wiser will give u some instructions on what to do if u do buy it like how to look ova the rifle.

i say go for it. maybe even try knock him down a'bit if its been sitting there. :)

o and by the way. what is the tx.. mk1 mk2 or mk3?

STAY AWAY FROM MK1 TX200s! unless u wanna risk losing some fingers!!