bought my old dog back tonight

Hes on the way mate to a better place,I have read this topic from start to finish and I believe its the prick that sold him to the youngster that is the real culprit.He promised to give you 1st refusal,HE DIDNT,he sold it to a 15 year old kid,WHAT THE F**K WAS HE THINKING WHEN HE SOLD A GENUINE GAME DECENT DOG TO A KID THAT PROBABLY CANT EVEN MANAGE TO CLEAN UP HIS OWN BEDROOM,HE WAS THINKING CASH.he didnt give a shit who got the dog once he made a profit.I bred a litter of pits a few years ago and I sent 4 pups out to decent dog men.I had 2 for sale and a young lad of 16 came to buy a pup,he had in his hand £500.I told him to come back with his father and i'd sell him the pup.Never saw him again.I might have lost out on the cash but I reckon I saved my pup from a kid that couldnt do justice to the animal I bred.I WORK FOR CASH,I BREED TO HOPEFULLY CREATE BETTER DOGS,as it should be.

im so gutted i feel so bad for selling the dog. i never thought he would sell the dog just glad i have him back like i said he is with me till the end i will never sell him again

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taffybull

unberliverble! what a shame :icon_eek:

But.. glad that mick is back on track mate! hope all goes well with his recovery.. im sure all wil be well!

keep us posted on his futher progress and pop up the odd pick of him :thumbs:

ATB .. taff :good:

He looks so much better already, and his eyes are telling a different story now: must be the bacon sarnie! :tongue2:

It is actually illegal to sell an animal to someone under 18, not that that makes any difference to a lot of people.

I noticed that in the pictures skycat... his eyes look a lot happier now. In that first picture poor lad looks likes he's given up. He's getting some shine back now isn't he.

Shell

Edited by shell
Hes on the way mate to a better place,I have read this topic from start to finish and I believe its the prick that sold him to the youngster that is the real culprit.He promised to give you 1st refusal,HE DIDNT,he sold it to a 15 year old kid,WHAT THE F**K WAS HE THINKING WHEN HE SOLD A GENUINE GAME DECENT DOG TO A KID THAT PROBABLY CANT EVEN MANAGE TO CLEAN UP HIS OWN BEDROOM,HE WAS THINKING CASH.he didnt give a shit who got the dog once he made a profit.I bred a litter of pits a few years ago and I sent 4 pups out to decent dog men.I had 2 for sale and a young lad of 16 came to buy a pup,he had in his hand £500.I told him to come back with his father and i'd sell him the pup.Never saw him again.I might have lost out on the cash but I reckon I saved my pup from a kid that couldnt do justice to the animal I bred.I WORK FOR CASH,I BREED TO HOPEFULLY CREATE BETTER DOGS,as it should be.

Jigsaw......you took the words right out of my mouth.

You want to be naming the prick that sold the dog to a young kid.

I hope the dog bounces back, i'm sure he will.......JD

i would tell you to go to a vet but you risk prosecution as they might blame you for the condition of the dog. this is disturbing my friend found my dogs sister running the streets in a similar state, it took all his control not to kick the fellas c**t in.

if the holes are not too big i recoment flush with a diluted mix of hydrogen peroxide this will sting but will give a deep clean. then i would say aluspray to maintain a clean wound i would not bandage as you may hold in puss, best to heal fro the inside out. if you can get some amoxycillin tabs a ten day course would do no harm as for feeding i would stick to six small meals a day rice and chicken to start with then a quality low protein complete food and then whatever you usually feed. it is amazing how a dog can recover i wish you all the best with this dog and give you my respect for stepping in and ending this dogs misery.

the vet wont do nothing

it wont have papers its a lurcher nothing to prove its his

as far as hes concerned he found it

Guest bitsa lurcher
Time for another thank you, this time to bitsa lurcher, thanks mate for all your help and for picking the glutalyte up for us, top mate :thumbs: i owe you one or two :drink::drink: maybe more! lol!

no problems guys , glad to be of help . i'm sure the dog is going to get back to good health real soon and we will have some good sport with him ..... if you need me for anything you know where i am ....

as for the people who want the name and location of the f**ker that starved this dog ....he is on his last warning . if anything any where near this happens again i will post his name on every site that i'm a member on .....that's a promise not a threat :clapper:

Just been on the phone to labsandlurchers, couldn't believe it when I saw the picture!! To all concerned, labsandlurchers knows a serious mistake has been made with this dog with it being sold on to complete t***s!!! This wont be happening again!!

Just glad he's got him back, he'll soon be fighting fit......................pic below is from a year or two ago, taken just before labs took me out for a nights lamping!

CIMG0205.jpg

All the best,

BB

Just been on the phone to labsandlurchers, couldn't believe it when I saw the picture!! To all concerned, labsandlurchers knows a serious mistake has been made with this dog with it being sold on to complete t***s!!! This wont be happening again!!

Just glad he's got him back, he'll soon be fighting fit......................pic below is from a year or two ago, taken just before labs took me out for a nights lamping!

CIMG0205.jpg

All the best,

BB

thank mate wont be long we will be out again

here he is today, 100 times better already

post-22007-1220642548_thumb.jpg

post-22007-1220642565_thumb.jpg