one more American Lurcher pic

This is a pic of Scratch(running walker), Kentucky(staghoundxwalker/cur), and a little cur gyp that I had that was rough for a while. Anyhow, Tuck hit this coyote in about the middle of the road and drove him through the air into the ditch like a missle. I haven't seen a dog hit a coyote like he hit this one since that day. He just smashed him down into the ditch and then Scratch, and Babe the little cur gyp came over to help him out, which he needed cause he was gettin his ass handed to him for a minute until Babe got there and then Scratch eventually got there.

I would love it if some of yall could come over here and hunt with us but of course I would like it even more if I could get over there and make a couple rounds with yall. By the way, is the kettle for tea? I assume it is. I guess I could get used to that but right now I pretty much drink a cup of coffee in the mornin, water all day, and I smash down quite a few beers in the evening. Livin the good life. HAHAHA!

i'd just as soon bring all your shooters and doggers over here. make them citizens and help us vote to deport the animal rights whackos. sane people retake the world one country at a time.

I would rather be a citizen than a subject mate,you got the right idea :victory: