for sale 22 air riffle

it's a shame you aren't closer to sheffield

i would have had the airsporter

i had one similar with the self opening tap but sold it and a few more when the missus started whingeing about me having guns all over the house :whistling::icon_redface:

would you be prepared to post if i cover postage?

i reckon postage would be around £15

regards, john

i have give yoggerman his number so i will see what is happening with him and if he dont have it he will take it up the post office to see how much it is to post to you mate i will pm you when i no what is going on thanks

it will cost between 10 and 15 quid for postage , mine cost 12 quid to post and so did another i bought

looked like a chinise gun to me...ok!

proberly is an air sporter.

pull down leavers are traditional on chinise guns is why i thought it.

hello sarge, the chinese underlevers don't have hidden cocking levers as do the airsporters, this is either a mk1 or mk2, much sleeker and nicer looking than all the later ones...

john :)

hello sarge, the chinese underlevers don't have hidden cocking levers as do the airsporters, this is either a mk1 or mk2, much sleeker and nicer looking than all the later ones...

And can be very powerful :whistling::whistling:

hears the pics you ask for mate and the tap do open when you load it i will pm you the address to send the cheque to in a bit and i will pm you how much it is to send it tomorrow when he has been up the post office thanks

post-12318-1220178793.jpg

post-12318-1220178825.jpg

post-12318-1220178874.jpg

post-12318-1220178897.jpg

Edited by poacher2225
  • 2 weeks later...