bedding

Guest jordy p

hello lads just got a new dog and am wondering what to use as bedding as i have seen shavings in some and blanckets in other just wondering what you lot cheers jordy

Tatty old clothes. When they're totally ragged out, chuck 'em out, then turn out your wardrobe again! Not kidding - that's what I do! I've got loads of wardrobe space now! Must go and buy some more clothes.

hello lads just got a new dog and am wondering what to use as bedding as i have seen shavings in some and blanckets in other just wondering what you lot cheers jordy

Tatty old clothes. When they're totally ragged out, chuck 'em out, then turn out your wardrobe again! Not kidding - that's what I do! I've got loads of wardrobe space now! Must go and buy some more clothes.

Same here! .. after i the dogs have had them i put them in a bags for colloctors who try to give the impression they are charity but when you read the small print you find out there in it for the buisniess. Must piss them off finding a bag of riped, minty clothes that they have to throw :victory:

Edited by littletimmy

Same here! .. after i the dogs have had them i put them in a bags for colloctors who try to give the impression they are charity but when you read the small print you find out there in it for the buisniess. Must piss them off finding a bag of riped, minty clothes that they have to throw :victory:

That's cute - I like it. They are rip off merchants! I might just do that too!