air arms pellets

I use diablo field domed ones.Just noticed they are making pointed ones now.Says there new.Anyone used them?Any other pointed ones i used have been shit.Just wondered if this brand might be better

by pointed you mean the air arms hunter pellets ? if so there only in 22 they dont make a 177 version of them.

i use to use them on crows and they where very accurate and hard hitting in my rapid mk 1 :gunsmilie:

I use diablo field domed ones.Just noticed they are making pointed ones now.Says there new.Anyone used them?Any other pointed ones i used have been shit.Just wondered if this brand might be better

by pointed you mean the air arms hunter pellets ? if so there only in 22 they dont make a 177 version of them.

i use to use them on crows and they where very accurate and hard hitting in my rapid mk 1 :gunsmilie:

Aye mate thats what i mean.I have a theoben 22 so might give them a try :victory:

Aye mate thats what i mean.I have a theoben 22 so might give them a try :victory:

give them a try mate you never no each rifle is different even if its the same make. :thumbs:

give them a try mate you never no each rifle is different even if its the same make. :thumbs:

Cheers jamie :victory:

Cheers jamie :victory:

your welcome mate let us no how you get on with them. like i said when i used them in my rapid mk 1 and 2 it use to drop the crows and pigeons well.