s410 power!!!!!

ben p

I bought an s410 classic last week and i've bin and zerod it in,but when i've bin adjusting it the adjustment has gone all the way up and won't go any further.its about right were it is but only for about 25 yards and no more just wondering if it could be down on power or if it could be anything else cheers ben. :wallbash:

Nothing wrong with the gun all you need to do is shim your scope because a few month ago i had the same problem.Pack out the rear mount with ali shims cut from a drinks can, i put 4 shims in & the scopes elavation is nearly central.You can use tape,rubber inner tube or photo negatives if you wish.

My mate has the same problem? i've been told that the front and back mounts are slightly different, back one a fraction higher and if put on the gun the wrong way (slightly higher one at the front) then you wont be able to zero? Hopefully one of the more experienced members will know if this is true or not i'm new to this so i'm just going on what i've been told not personal experience :blink: so if this is not true please don't shoot me down just trying to help :victory:

cheers guys i,ll try the shim idea never thought of that!I took my gun to the local gun shop on fri n they said by law if they test my gun and its over power they have to take it of me n it has to be sent of to a gun smith didin't fancy that.Cheers for you help ben

i know a guy who bought an s410. which was only banging out eight and a half fps brand new straight from the box. he tested it at the gun club. contacted air arm's they got it back put the power up and apologised. :victory: