Meynell and South Staffs

I hunted with them over an 8 year period up until the ban. they had some decent hounds at that time. They stopped using a terrierman after that so I stopped going. Worth a look if your in that area though.

Stevie

heard gm sold up just a bit of show stuff left now ?? as he still got mink hounds - the lads reckon he`s movin into pedigree parsons and borders ??
Hi mate, yes he's still hunting the DV Minkhounds. I haven't ben down there for a while but I don't think he'll have any Parsons in the kennel!! Last I was down he had about maybe 10 terriers, all russells.

Stevie

he`s had kc borders in his kennell before . i had a son and daugher outta rastus

the bitch was a steady little grafter the dog ended up the mrs and kids pet full of charecter used to give anyone that came on the yard the runaround the postman hated him never a worker one hell of a guard dog ..

Hi mate, yes he's still hunting the DV Minkhounds. I haven't ben down there for a while but I don't think he'll have any Parsons in the kennel!! Last I was down he had about maybe 10 terriers, all russells.

Stevie

LOL @that