Date with Mr Fox

Then could you inform us of your meaning then please

I believe the only true for of hunting is with dogs. Shooting something with a rifle is something [NO TEXT TALK] could do, them things are so fine tuned an amimal at 300 yards looks like its right beside you.Whereas when you go out with a dog the quarry has a much better chance and you have to pit your wits against nature. Thats hunting in my eyes.

doesnt even seem like hunting to me looking through a set of crosshairs and pulling a trigger

What does it seem like so?? Eh, there is a BIT of skill involved!!! Lamping foxes is an effective method of fox control. I don't know much about hunting with dogs so I won't make comments good nor bad about it. I could say its cruel and takes the fox a long time to die, but I honestly don't know. All I know is slapping a fox with a .223 and its game over, if you do your part right he's dead before he hits the ground.

doesnt even seem like hunting to me looking through a set of crosshairs and pulling a trigger

What does it seem like so?? Eh, there is a BIT of skill involved!!! Lamping foxes is an effective method of fox control. I don't know much about hunting with dogs so I won't make comments good nor bad about it. I could say its cruel and takes the fox a long time to die, but I honestly don't know. All I know is slapping a fox with a .223 and its game over, if you do your part right he's dead before he hits the ground.

What about the pickled foxes that limp away to die a slow and horrible death from gangreen or starvation. At least with a dog you either get it or you dont

Guest JohnGalway

Discussion is fine here and welcomed but because I know how these interventions can develop I won't tolerate any infighting between hunters here. Everyones entitled to their opinion and to persue their sport their own way :yes:

Just a word to the wise ;)