lurcher pups for sale

here we have the photos of the puppies we have for sale they are £175 for the bitches and £150 for the dogs both parents are from working stock if you require any more infomation please email we are in the west midlands

Edited by mistyandspud

Well that is the weirdest photo I've seen yet of pups for sale: pups in plastic box! Wouldn't it be better to put up a pic of them with their dam? Just a thought!

P.S. Not trying to knock your pups: but all you can see is what colours they are, nothing else.

Well that is the weirdest photo I've seen yet of pups for sale: pups in plastic box! Wouldn't it be better to put up a pic of them with their dam? Just a thought!

P.S. Not trying to knock your pups: but all you can see is what colours they are, nothing else.

tried to upload a pic of her with the pups but unfortunatly wouldnt upload if you are interested in pics of the dam and sire they are in the gallery under terrys pics

i got a wanted ad up for bullx just interested in the size you expect them to grow to . nice pups mate interested in the stronger murrell , is he male and where abouts in the midlands are you mate

hi the picture at the top of the ad is of the five bitches that are left for sale.the other picture is of the four dogs that are for sale.some of the pups have blue eyes but this might change as they grow.if you are interested and would like to veiw them give us a bell.these dogs should grow to around 25-27 inches both dogs are exelent on the lamp.

i got a wanted ad up for bullx just interested in the size you expect them to grow to . nice pups mate interested in the stronger murrell , is he male and where abouts in the midlands are you mate

hi the picture at the top of the ad is of the five bitches that are left for sale.the other picture is of the four dogs that are for sale.some of the pups have blue eyes but this might change as they grow.if you are interested and would like to veiw them give us a bell.these dogs should grow to around 25-27 inches both dogs are exelent on the lamp.

you will have to contact me with details mate.have you sold any of the dogs"intrested in the darker one`s" cracking pups......

bet there a hand full mukka, good idea that putting them in a box, i now how much of a nuciance it is photoing pups, i saw the dam work since she was a pup, aned shes 100% even on the stuff i like :whistling: i used to own the sire fro a pup and he was doing everything before he went to a friend!! big bull wheaton hound dog from up north, 100% on the big uns, pulls um for joke, they have the right stuff in um so will make excellent alrounders, nice to see pups breed off honest workers not just for money!!! be round tomorrow for a look my self i can feel the wallet coming out, really do miss that dog, one of his progency will do just fine!! oh cheers for dropping me off earlier mate, it was funny a f""k!!

is it possible to see pic of mom/sire to see how much bull is in them

saw the pups earlier mate, some kept alot of bull nice dumpling, both parents are 1/4 bull, the bitch is from a 1/2 cross dam and te sire is from a 1/2 cross dog. te pics on the lads gallery do not do the dogs justice and he will be putting more up in te nextday or so, they are really nice colours (however please no colour does not make a dog comments i already know) light brindle merles are lovely, waiting to see how they develop before i pick but wait a day or so and there will be some smashing pics!!!!