Sheridan .20 pistol vs Magpie..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have a crow carcus to stay on the roof (this one was shot this morning) strangely the magpie carcus must have blow away.

looks like your in a good area there mate.

Usually they fall into my back yard but this time he fell right where you see him, at first I thought I'd missed him when I went down to the yard and later on realised he was hiding there :D

lol nice one. i think ill have to buy some magpie decoys, i think 3 should be enough. damn i hate them birds. Even more so that they escaped death so many times yesterday and their call sounds like they are laughing at me lol!

I agree that magpie cackle really gets to me too so I take extra care to place my shot right in there brain boxes :D

lol nice one. i think ill have to buy some magpie decoys, i think 3 should be enough. damn i hate them birds. Even more so that they escaped death so many times yesterday and their call sounds like they are laughing at me lol!

I agree that magpie cackle really gets to me too so I take extra care to place my shot right in there brain boxes :D

here here :clapper:

good goin timelord . yeah sometime's they will get blown off the roof . just replace it with one out the freezer :clapper: i like using dead magpies the best laid on it's back ,white chest showing , pull's em in from miles. it is funny the way the live bird's stand lookin at the dead un 'squaking there arse off . little do they know there gonna become the next decoy :clapper::victory:

Nice shot mate!! :gunsmilie:

I fookin love what you have done with that pistol (damn it I want one now). hahahahaha!!

I think the Sheridan has probably got to be the most powerful and accurate pistol on the market these days and this .20 caliber really means business as the pellet has the weight of the .22 caliber and almost the same speed and trajectory as .177 caliber. The .20 caliber is rare as rocking horse S**T they stopped making them in 2000, so when the gun shop told me they had one second hand I put my name on it :D

Tarting it up has been a real pleasure although the open sights are very good on them as standard. I do recommend getting a red dot sight as I've done (which you will need to get an adapter first). I got all my extras except the sight from here>> http://www.sdcustomdesign.com/parts.htm#benjamin

The Weirauch silencer came from my local gun shop and the red/green dot sight came from here>> http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12171

good goin timelord . yeah sometime's they will get blown off the roof . just replace it with one out the freezer :clapper: i like using dead magpies the best laid on it's back ,white chest showing , pull's em in from miles. it is funny the way the live bird's stand lookin at the dead un 'squaking there arse off . little do they know there gonna become the next decoy :clapper::victory:

I'm on a mission after your good advice :D:gunsmilie:

dont worry timelord :gunsmilie: they wont stop coming either. :gunsmilie: i dont know why corvid's show so much interest in there dead. but it certainly work's in our favour. :victory: i dont think plastic decoy's would work aswell as a dead un. keep stickin the fallen in the freezer who know maybe you can marker and sell em as , the corvid magnet.. :clapper: