polecats

Guest scutt

Guest bonedaddy659

I saw a polecat hybrid in an exotic animal pet shop once here in the states and at that point I owned 2 ferrets one polecat coloured and the other a silvermit. I notice the hybrid male was larger than a full grown ferret male I owned. The funny thing was the lady told me it was only four months old. The feral european polecat has a large body, while the domesticated ferret has a good temperment. I might be preaching to the choir, but that's why I would like a hybrid assumeing those traits past on properly.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eddie willo

polecats are very populer round here every one uses them for ferreting ive had loads and bred of them

:D

I was told to own a polecat in england was illegal, but besides that i was wondering about raising a polecat are they really unpredicatable their behavior. I've heard they have tempers.

well i think polecat coloured ferrets are fcuking bad temperd imagine what a full polecat would be like! :11:

:) eddie :)

polecats are very populer round here every one uses them for ferreting ive had loads and bred of them

:D

I was told to own a polecat in england was illegal, but besides that i was wondering about raising a polecat are they really unpredicatable their behavior. I've heard they have tempers.

well i think polecat coloured ferrets are fcuking bad temperd imagine what a full polecat would be like! :11:

:) eddie :)

just handle the ferrets a lot