Full Pedigree English Bull Terriers

selling for a close friend,

full Pedigree, K.C reg, 6 weeks free insurance, 2 dog pups and 2 bitch pups for sale, all wormed, flea'd regulary, bred for temperment and soundness, big chunky pups, loads of champions in pedigree, dam and sire can be seen, pictures of them are at 3 weeks old, brought up with children, no timewasters please! good homes only!

£500 each no offers, Flintshire, N, Wales

call Mike on 07999741313

Dogs:

boys1.jpg

Bitches:

girls1.jpg

Edited by Tina

not being funny mate.but the bitch looks like shes crossed with somthing else she looks far to long for an ebt.

nope full pedigree and K.C reg to prove it, if she was crossed this would not be possible, plus the pups won't beable to be K.C reg either, it's proberly because she's streching out, but she is a nice lenght though.

Alway's had a soft spot for English BT's, if only we had room, hope you find good home's for them all, good luck.

P.S. They are smart looking pup's and a credit to you. :clapper:

credit to my friend Mike, he's been breeding EBT for over 30 years, so knows his stuff!

Thanks though for the message, I'll pass it on :thumbs:

I'm not a huge fan of EBT, but I love them red/white ones, very tidy dog there Stan :thumbs:

is there a 'Giggs pride of Wales', in his pedigree by any chance? that's the sire to these pups.

First picture, the pure white dog with the red eye patch is still available, all others sold now!

they are 5 weeks old today, will take more pictures of the dog tomorrow, he's gone huge!!! a right power house!