Fao Ratkilla and Howard

You wont win many ribbons with that twat...terrible mouth...send the cull over here...Cadno seen a nice coon the other week...no skill or finess...just an all out 'mauling'...lol...he found out what teeth and claws where, didnt make a sound though...should be a good season for both of us Royst...there bred right anyway...FR are coming on a treat, he has been showing the shit outta the red choc male he kept back...he will be doing agility with the f****r next!...lol.

J,..

Best dogs ive ever had mate,..shame that mine are big enough to put a saddle on and ride!..lol...Agro is top end size wise...dont want/need bigger than him...i will keep Cadno arond for a while and see what happens...he 'aint gonna be very good for digging, would be big for back home even!...but he may have a use as of yet...time will see...im preaty f****d for terriers still though, having just the one digging dog...the wife has two russell dogs that may do summat, one seems ok anyway...but they seem to go pete-tong, then thats your lot...they just need to bay a little and they would be fine...one things for sure, Agro will see plenty this season!..lol.

J,..

Royston, the dog in the pic above is the Cadno pup...we had been out that day on some new permission, and had a good craic, although it was hot as f**k.

Driving back to FR's, we see a yote in the road, and it looked a little doppy!?...maybe the start of rabies/distemper?...who knows?...but as we got closer in the truck, it ran into a little patch of brush, so we looks at each other, and i say "Feck it, im gonna dump Cadno on it", and FR looks at me and just says "Do it!"...lol.

So we dump the terrier out, and he can smell summats afoot straight away, and he is hunting around for it...he has never seen a live coyote though, although he did rag one last winter.

So the yote has gone up the hedgerow, and is off about 60 yards when i spot it...i start running after it, but Cadno is on its scent anyway, and when he sees it about fifty yards away, he puts his head down and runs like mad to get to it!...would of been great for a young Stag pup!...he hits it and grabs it buy the shoulder and starts ragging the thing like a rat...then he lets go and backs off, and is looking at me...he starts slinking away, and im guessing it was because he see me running at him, and coyotes being very dog like (they can breed with dogs) he thought i was gonna bollock him for fighting it!...so it gets up, and starts toward the hedg, but i 'hiss' him on and he realises its fair craic, and piles straight in...he had all but killed it buy the time i got there, but i think it was sickly..even had teh start of mange and looked a little thin...

Still a nice start for a youngish dog, and him being that size, and typically no good for what we want, he may as of yet see more yotes in the future!...On FR new permssion, they have Beaver and other aquatic game to go at, and im hoping i will get a chance to see how he performs on them, as the holes will be a little bigger!...

Kye,..