working seylams/unusual/rare breeds

Think I spelt it wright I am thinking about getting a pair of terriers for a bit of bushing work for vermin and ferreting they will be working along side a lurcher and working streams in the summer for rats ect and of course ground work if the keeper requires it. I fancy something different. Any info would be helpful in making my decision I will be looking for bitch puppies time scale I am unsure of but some time in the next year

Thanks

Simon

Edited by porkypowell

Think I spelt it wright I am thinking about getting a pair of terriers for a bit of bushing work for vermin and ferreting they will be working along side a lurcher and working streams in the summer for rats ect and of course ground work if the keeper requires it. I fancy something different. Any info would be helpful in making my decision I will be looking for bitch puppies time scale I am unsure of but some time in the next year

Thanks

Simon

Someones been reading the ed/rd

Think I spelt it wright I am thinking about getting a pair of terriers for a bit of bushing work for vermin and ferreting they will be working along side a lurcher and working streams in the summer for rats ect and of course ground work if the keeper requires it.

Thanks

Simon

Someones been reading the ed/rd

No I saw a bloke with some on the telly at cla game fair but is there and article in the edrd worth reading

just looking for advise on a different breed of terrier than the usual stuff as good as they all are. I fancy something a bit different I got all my kids keen got my boy a lurcher last year and my girls want a terrier each. Any info would on unusal/rare breeds would be helpful in making my decision I will be looking for bitch puppies time scale I am unsure of but some time in the next year

Thanks

Simon

I looked into the Lucas terriers when i was back in the UK,...looked a nice workman type of dog...the guy i spoke on the phone with was some hunt terrier man and thats all he used...but then he started on about registering bitches under different names to get more pups outta them to sell, and shit like that...not my cuppa tea, but they realy looked like a nice baying type...i would like to hear about anyone using them for digging, they could be handy for over here!..

Kye..