some advice/opinions please

hi all, i have an AAS200. im starting to get a little bit concerend about the plastic bolt as it bends a little when ever i cock the rifle, now ive been looking into two things i see as a little bit of an advantage to myself, so i thort id ask the opinions of many rather than just my own,

im considering buying a metal bolt for it first off, and secondly id like your opinions on converting it to a multi shot.

a few words of wisdom, advice and opinion would be appreciated a lot. thanks a lot

Dan

(ps im not on here an awful lot so if i dont reply im not being ignorant)

hi all, i have an AAS200. im starting to get a little bit concerend about the plastic bolt as it bends a little when ever i cock the rifle, now ive been looking into two things i see as a little bit of an advantage to myself, so i thort id ask the opinions of many rather than just my own,

im considering buying a metal bolt for it first off, and secondly id like your opinions on converting it to a multi shot.

a few words of wisdom, advice and opinion would be appreciated a lot. thanks a lot

Dan

yes good idea for the s200

the multi shot magazine will NOT index when you cock though.......you will have to thumb it manualy.

let us know how you get on

cheers

sean

Dan

yes good idea for the s200

the multi shot magazine will NOT index when you cock though.......you will have to thumb it manualy.

let us know how you get on

cheers

sean

when you say index, do you mean automatically feed another pellet into the chamber/barrel?? thanks for such a quick reply aswell mate :)

Edited by Argyle

Dan

The airarms multi shot for the s200 does index, u dont have to do it with your fingers iv just sold one its not like the s400 one

Dan

The airarms multi shot for the s200 does index, u dont have to do it with your fingers iv just sold one its not like the s400 one

ah right ok, well thanks for all the fast responses people, ill let you know how i get on with them both when ive baught them and had them fitted. cheers again

is that air arms own goldenarms?????

the ones iv'eseen are like the s400 ones.

cheers mate

sean

p.s.............sorry if iv'e misled you argyle...!!!!!

It is sean how ya doing mate Airarms does its own 10 shot muti shot for s200 its £65 thats wat i paid its alot better than rowan 1 for my s400

cheers mate

sean

It is sean how ya doing mate Airarms does its own 10 shot muti shot for s200 its £65 thats wat i paid its alot better than rowan 1 for my s400

i'm good thanks mate :thumbs: and you???

i thought the rowan ones where supposed to be the dogs!!!

cheers

sean

cheers mate

sean

The one on my mates s200 indexes like the s410, I'm not sure if it's air arm's own one. It's the only one I ever used, so I cant comment on any others! :thumbs:

I'm not sure about the metal bolt, I've got the Mk1 here, and it already has a metal bolt. My mates, the one I mentioned above is a Mk2 I think, and it's got a plastic bolt that bends like a fish if you are a bit rough with it. I don't know why they changed it though. :hmm:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

just phoned my mate that i thought had an air arms s200........its not, its an s400..... :wallbash:

thanks to: goldenarms for putting me right

maltenby for confiming it ( and prompting me to phone my mate)

and finally sorry to argyle...............dont listen to me mate....i know nowt !!!!!!

note to self:...find out before you post :wallbash:

cheers everybody

yours in shame

sean

Dan

Errr...Errrrr...don't know enough obout the 200 to comment but looking at all this malarky I suggest chucking it and just get a 410, seems a lot easier, and the way this one seems to be going could well be cheaper in the long run too!

just phoned my mate that i thought had an air arms s200........its not, its an s400..... :wallbash:

and finally sorry to argyle...............dont listen to me mate....i know nowt !!!!!!

cheers everybody

yours in shame

sean

Im fine mate better than the weather pissing down here wats it like your end

Im fine mate better than the weather pissing down here wats it like your end

it was wet this morning......but cleared up with bright sunshine, very windy though !!!

not a bad day at all really, but its so unpredictable here, beneath the hills and on the coast!!

it is summer after all............lol

cheers

sean

cheers everybody

yours in shame

sean

no worries mate, we all make our mistakes, thanks again to all the fast replys and advice/opinions, think i will go and get them added to my rifle, just when i can afford it, ill let you know how i find it, and hopefully ill be of some assistance if anyone wants to do the same lol

thanks again

and keep the replys coming lol

Dan

Edited by Argyle