pigeon decoys

Hello and welcome to HL.

the spreader bar is from a model shop, 1.2mm carbon fibre rod, about 50p a length back then.

the flappers im still using today and work just the same as shop bought ones.

the silosocks are in the back of the cupboard as i like the half shells more.

Phil.

masmiffy makes his own and gave me a template for me to do some , i think it was pinned on pigeon watch

I think you might be mistaken or the post has been removed. i had a good look but nothing on there Chimp.

oh well. i did a few for half shell flocking, wobble sticks, silosocks and hyperflaps plus a few other bits i have made but cant find them all now.

Phil.

I have around 30 of the 'max baker' type cardboard decoys in my kit, and about 15 plastic 'shell' type.

I have used the max bakers for over 20 years they aint the best but if the birds are feeding they work a treat.

I did have a pic of them somewhere.

Dead simple to make and paint up and 30 take up no more space than 1 full bodied decoy!!

The 'pattern' for these and a few pics are in the pinned thread on here in the pigeon shooting forum!!

Would really like to find another WAGBI flapper cradle.

I made the mistake of lending mine to a 'mate' who promptly f##ked off with it never to be seen again!!!

Edited by masmiffy