Any one own a..

just sat reading shotign times and came across them on sportsman gun centre page both for 20 notes

just wondering if anyone has got one of either and if they are any good.

need something nice and thick and waterproof.

Cheers paddy :thumbs:

I've got a stormkloth jacket and waterproof it is not!! Not bad for 20 buff though, keeps me warm and has a nice high collar and a nice dark camo - blends in well at night :victory:

Everything i need then apart from waterproof. Ba***rd :censored:

They are advertised as waterproof Pad but mine clearly isn't, more shower proof/ water resistant I'd say. Still as long as you aren't out for long in cold weather then it's fine. More of a summer mouching, fishing jacket I would say than a winter one. I use a kammo jacket for winter and its spot on but a bit more than 20 quid. Have a look on eBay for a stormkloth if you still want one, that's were I got mine from last year.

They are advertised as waterproof Pad but mine clearly isn't, more shower proof/ water resistant I'd say. Still as long as you aren't out for long in cold weather then it's fine. More of a summer mouching, fishing jacket I would say than a winter one. I use a kammo jacket for winter and its spot on but a bit more than 20 quid. Have a look on eBay for a stormkloth if you still want one, that's were I got mine from last year.

cheers mate, i was gonna ring up but thought i would ask here 1st, simpler than rining company. just need something that will blend in good and can take some rain as i tent to walk everywere i hunt.

never though of e-bay will have a gander. cheers mat

Guest JohnGalway

Stormkloth definately isn't waterproof. It's also too hot for most times of year, I walk around as you. You can shoot prone int he wet with one, not too many shots, and it'll keep you dry for a light shower. Anything else and you're done though. Avoid them is my advice.