What D*ckheads Did This

Are you really all swallowing that shite word for word? :icon_eek: ..............."as smokey raced to tiddles rescue.........."

What a load of bollocks!!

Be interesting to see how many local papers a similar story appears in round the country...........funny how these things come out just as the season is approaching.

Seen this shite before, had one loacl about a "swan tangled in fishing line".............turns out the same story went to every local rag in this fair land..........

I dont belive it for a minute............. :no:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigredbusa
unfucking believable....someone should set a dog of them if they are caught f*****g pair of muppets

well i wouldnt mind if it was yours , i heard they cant bit thru butter

boom boom .... brwaaaaaa that was quick for me , only kidding fella :)

lol wasnt you by any chance bigred was it? :hmm::hmm:

what you saying fella ? you should watch talk like that as that could get you in all sorts of trouble , now look where i live and see where it happened . then aplogise :)

for the record ive never done a pet cat

There's cctv footage of some of it on the website Wilf. I wish it wasn't true but it is. As for the bit about one racing to the rescue of the other well duh ... that's just there to pull heart strings.

unfucking believable....someone should set a dog of them if they are caught f*****g pair of muppets

what you saying fella ? you should watch talk like that as that could get you in all sorts of trouble , now look where i live and see where it happened . then aplogise :)

It couldn't have been BRB - if he'd been in the neighbourhood he'd of been looking for pie :laugh:

what you saying fella ? you should watch talk like that

your a sensitive bugger aint yah!...lighten up...JOKE! :no::no:

Guest SPIFF

wELL IF FOLKS WOULD KEEP THIER CATS UNDER CONTROL THEN THESE CLOWNS WOULDN T GET THE CHANCE TO DO THIS.

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

SO PEOPLE LET THEIR VERMIN PETS OUT TO SHITE AND PISS THROUGH FOLKS GARDENS AND KILL YOUNG SONG BIRDS AT FIRST LIGHT BUT OF COURSE THATS OK?

NO EXCUSE FOR PLONKERS HUNTING CATS IN TOWNS BUT IF THE CATS WHERE NOT OUT THEN THEY WOULDN T JHAVE THE CHANCE.

wELL IF FOLKS WOULD KEEP THIER CATS UNDER CONTROL THEN THESE CLOWNS WOULDN T GET THE CHANCE TO DO THIS.

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

SO PEOPLE LET THEIR VERMIN PETS OUT TO SHITE AND PISS THROUGH FOLKS GARDENS AND KILL YOUNG SONG BIRDS AT FIRST LIGHT BUT OF COURSE THATS OK?

NO EXCUSE FOR PLONKERS HUNTING CATS IN TOWNS BUT IF THE CATS WHERE NOT OUT THEN THEY WOULDN T JHAVE THE CHANCE.

Well Said Spiff :thumbs:

Cheers Bob

Guest silenthunter

fukin sick if these people have to run there dogs on cats [bANNED TEXT] there anough rabbits and other quarry around why do they get a buzz slippin there dogs on little cats fukin bangout if i ever seen anybody have a go at a cat with a lurcher i rip there fukin head off people like you are makin good proper lurchermen look like shit so fukin grow up grow sum balls and start thinkin wat u are doin to the sport keep this up and we wont be able to run our lurchers anymore..

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

Well if arseholes didn't think cats were fair game then there wouldn't be an issue would there! :thumbdown:

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

Spot on, :victory:

BIRD

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

Well if arseholes didn't think cats were fair game then there wouldn't be an issue would there! :thumbdown:

so if cats by law are classed semi wild if you see them out at night lamping they wouldnt be fair game ?? see i dont understand !!!! if your lurcher gets on one on the lamp is it illigal ????

IF ITS TRUE THAT IS.

Spot on, :victory:

BIRD

got to agree there, if i let my dog shit on peoples gardens i would be looking at a hefty fine....