My new hancock pup with fox and rabbit taken at 8 weeks

If you want the best chance of producing workers from your bitch wouldnt you be better off trying to find a well tested working collie/greyhound stud ? You might find the price will be cheaper if you do this as well, most genuine working dog lads are interested in improving lines and producing workers rather than making money :victory:

Guest smashygadge
If you want the best chance of producing workers from your bitch wouldnt you be better off trying to find a well tested working collie/greyhound stud ? You might find the price will be cheaper if you do this as well, most genuine working dog lads are interested in improving lines and producing workers rather than making money :victory:

ha i want to keep my line nothing to do with producing a none worker my dogs working just the way i like it thanks all i asked is if hancock did stud and what price any harm in that and unfortunate my dogs not of making a stud its got nothing to do with making money either for my personal reasons :thumbs:

I wasnt trying to offend, I have read your other topic and put some advice on it for you, hope it helps :victory: I think you'd be better off trying with your own dog or finding a working stud than going to Hancock, as you will know the strengths and weaknesses of your own dogs and how good workers they are. Breeding a litter is difficult enough as it is without diluting good working traits with untested, non working dogs, its a real gamble IMO :victory:

Guest smashygadge
I wasnt trying to offend, I have read your other topic and put some advice on it for you, hope it helps :victory: I think you'd be better off trying with your own dog or finding a working stud than going to Hancock, as you will know the strengths and weaknesses of your own dogs and how good workers they are. Breeding a litter is difficult enough as it is without diluting good working traits with untested, non working dogs, its a real gamble IMO :victory:

yes i understand what your saying sjm but this isnt for personal gains just freindship.

to help a guy i got the dog from as he is desprete for one back .and thanks for all the advice :victory:

looks amazing :thumbs: how many beans did you pay?

200 beans

Nice. I thought hancock charges 175? Or is this hancock lines off someone else?

Not sure about stud fees. He is quite a nice chap though, give him a ring on 01213537170 and ask him.

He charges the same for all his pups @ £200. Although he does have some older pups that may be cheaper, dont really know, didnt ask.

regards Rick

200 beans

Not sure about stud fees. He is quite a nice chap though, give him a ring on 01213537170 and ask him.

He charges the same for all his pups @ £200. Although he does have some older pups that may be cheaper, dont really know, didnt ask.

regards Rick

Oh, Well he must have upped the price since i last rang up. ATB with the pup, Marcus

200 beans

regards Rick

Oh, Well he must have upped the price since i last rang up. ATB with the pup, Marcus

Not a bad price increase, I paid £175 for my pup over 7 years ago and £80 for my first in 1983. Cheers, D

200 beans

regards Rick

Not a bad price increase, I paid £175 for my pup over 7 years ago and £80 for my first in 1983. Cheers, D

I did ask he puts the pups up £25 every 5 years there now £200 which aint bad cus Cockerpoos are fetchin £450 in admag and springerdoodles are fetchin over £500 I can remember my dad sellin pups for 50p cus our Jack russel had met up with our neighbours Golden retriever that was over 25 yrs ago wed be millionaires now :clapper:

Edited by pidge

200 beans

regards Rick

I did ask he puts the pups up £25 every 5 years there now £200 which aint bad cus Cockerpoos are fetchin £450 in admag and springerdoodles are fetchin over £500 I can remember my dad sellin pups for 50p cus our Jack russel had met up with our neighbours Golden retriever that was over 25 yrs ago wed be millionaires now :clapper:

50p? a bit steep. :11:

he wont stud his dogs out.get somthing thats been outside a dog run,least you might have a chance of it working.never waist kennal space with another one of his,handy for washing up though :big_boss: Edited by ooty