I have just had a very warming and sincere chat with some members of the chat room.

The conversation was all about Children and even though I have none it made me think that Hunters involved in all aspects of Hunting bring up their children to abide by principals and stick to their morals. We bring them up to make safety and consideration to other fellow hunters a main priority and we make them aware of a very strong community of Hunters which will help them as long as they reciprocate.

In other words they are brought up in the "Old Fashioned" style which is to respect those more experienced than yourself.

What I am trying to say in essence is that they are brought up "Right". We are one of the few communities left that bring their offspring up in this way and I think it is something to be respected, admired, encouraged and indeed celebrated.

Well done to all you mothers and fathers out there who have and are continuing this badly needed tradition.

Regards

SS :thumbs:

and i almost went to the chat tonight.. probably a good thing i didnt then lol but i agree with you.... i dont think hunters are the ONLY ones raising kids with values like respecting those older and wiser, but they DO give the child proof that there is indeed something there to be respected as opposed to the dad who is away working all week and sitting in his favourite chair on weekends preaching his advice to a kid playing video games ....

I dont even know how to get on chat!

Top Right hand Bar, top of the page, "Hunting Chat".

Click on the room with people in it and hey presto!

Anyway, I just thought that it was worth pointing out and reminding ourselves that there are not many communities in this country which bring our Kids up this way anymore. Community, Trust and learning from you elders is key to the hunters learning curve.

Regards

I dont even know how to get on chat!

Top Right hand Bar, top of the page, "Hunting Chat".

Click on the room with people in it and hey presto!

Anyway, I just thought that it was worth pointing out and reminding ourselves that there are not many communities in this country which bring our Kids up this way anymore. Community, Trust and learning from you elders is key to the hunters learning curve.

Regards

Spot on,totally agree

All the best