ferret foot fungi

1 have a ferret that has foot rot and i am woundering if any one has a home remidy that i can make, i had this problem with a different ferret that i got off some one and took it to a vet they gave me a past that i had to feed it but it did not seem to make a difference now this one has got it and i would like to try a different aproch to it

any help would be much appreseated

Thanks Brad

To get that it must have been in very wet conditions but now its got it IT'S A VET JOB NO HOME BASED REMEDIES

the ferret allready had it befor i got it none of the ones i have breed and have lived in the cages all there lives dont have it, the floor is concreat and i have put drains in them and i make sure they r cleaned reguly

To get that it must have been in very wet conditions but now its got it IT'S A VET JOB NO HOME BASED REMEDIES

the ferret allready had it befor i got it none of the ones i have breed and have lived in the cages all there lives dont have it, the floor is concreat and i have put drains in them and i make sure they r cleaned reguly

Is there anything on the concrete floor or just bare

1 have a ferret that has foot rot and i am woundering if any one has a home remidy that i can make, i had this problem with a different ferret that i got off some one and took it to a vet they gave me a past that i had to feed it but it did not seem to make a difference now this one has got it and i would like to try a different aproch to it

Thanks Brad

the secret to this is good husbandry :wallbash:

Thanks Brad

the secret to this is good husbandry :wallbash:

Yep you always thought of foot rot when ferrets where kept in small dark,damp cages with no ventilation never heard of these day's thank christ

Is there anything on the concrete floor or just bare

the floor is bare, but none of my ferrets have got it, it is only this ferret that i just got off another person that has it and it had it befor i picked it up so it has not got it out fo my cage it is out of another cage ...and can one ferret pass it onto another ferret ??