foxs 2 ground

just as a matter of interest this must b the worst season 4 foxs 2 ground iv known in years normally id expect 2 b finding right through but most earths look like they have never held but when bushing its heaving foxs anywhere u go im in the surrey middlesex area anyone having the same or got any ideas as 2 y :no::good:

You're right Dean. We checked out a rockpile yesterday and managed to get one on its feet :good: . But it was laying below a slab not underground :no: . Today we walked miles on a moor and low ground checking everything...nowt at home :no: . Plenty being seen on the lamp though :ph34r: . We need some real good hard weather mate.

Can't wait for some hard weather to arrive !

Checked nearly a dozen spots this morning but no one home !!!!!!!

Very frustrating

TIME FOR THE RAIN DANCE

glad im not the only one time 2 get a pack of hounds never known it like it its ust 2 mild :no:

same where i am wev'e blown lots from cover but few to ground,there seems to be alot on the lamp as well,but thats no good to me :p i think this is down to no harsh winters also do gooders trying to draw foxes out by leaving food out for them,its time for a change ,lets hope so ........

im haveing the same probs [bANNED TEXT] i put it down to being dry and mild there's alot of cover about as well its never realy died of this year i no we had a bit of snow but that only lasted a week apart from that its been mild ive started to see a few earths with fresh pad prints now so im happy

:no:

im haveing the same probs [bANNED TEXT] i put it down to being dry and mild there's alot of cover about as well its never realy died of this year i no we had a bit of snow but that only lasted a week apart from that its been mild ive started to see a few earths with fresh pad prints now so im happy

the cover dropped by xmas hasnt been that early 4 years but did us no good but iv seen only 2 kicked out earths all season by foxs

• 1 month later...

There is alot of moors round me and i mean lot there in every direction on 1 moor there is 3 quarys all within a 3 hour walk and we have had alot of there this year in the rocks but they aloways seem to come of the moors and run in a couple of times this year the lurchers have caught them before they get it ....

good hunting bedlingtonman

im unfortunate that im working 6 days aweek plus 1day community service {been a bad boy} so opportunities limited. mates dog killed 1 above ground last week but the lurchermen here i think are accounting for a lot of them , i only own 2 terriers.