A COUPLE HOURS ON THE PIGEONS

Whist on one of my permissions yesterday i was talking to the farmer about when he was cutting the fields he mentioned his rape was getting hammered which is'nt ready till next week and he asked if id have a look,so i goes along and hundreds got up i new id struggle to find the shot birds but i had to have a go as the fields beside his house i had a good couple of hour then it came to trying to pick them the dog managed to pick 36 then give up the weather was just to warm for him :( , there was alot of birds left in the field but he was one happy farmer aswell as the fox's in the area :D

post-724-1217148973.jpg

Nice one mate , it was extremely hot yesterday and today .Did you see any bucks whilst you were out ??

I only had a shine Friday night , never saw any foxes , shot 46 rabbits !!

Need to get that buttolo out :victory:

never bothered looking mate i was knackered with the heat :D

Cheers for the pigeys dave, good shooting, gives the ferrets a break from the buns... Have to have a wander out when I'm back home... If your passing pop back to that farm and let the farmer now you have been he's a sound bloke...

• 1 month later...