Vitara

Guest proudy

Just paid £650 for this with 11 months test & 4 months tax. Its immaculate & has had a lot of money spent on it. Got some standard wheels for it also4x4017.jpg4x4015.jpg4x4.jpg

Cheep motor mate, esp with 11 months ticket, looks tidy for the year :thumbs: JACK

Guest proudy

Seems fine on fuel, just bought some standard wheels for it cos its too low as it is for roadsiding (lamping). Won't be used for off roading but hear they are supposed to be canny. This is my 1st car so due to insurance etc I wanted a more economical 4x4 which still had space for dogs :thumbs:

deffo a good price you got it for, my best mate was sodding off to oz to live, and let me have his one for £500, its great for lamping the orchards,gets in very little spaces, works very well, if lamping alone, you can run it in 4 wheel mode LOW and it crawls along at around 0.1mph, leaving you free to point the lamp and shoot with the minimum foot control

a bit small when carrying dogs and ferreting gear, so bought a small trailer off e bay, solid top, great for getting nets/rabbits in etc

anyone with a spare nudge bar gimme a shout, their like rocking horse shit

post-5267-1218280475_thumb.jpg