stud for my patterdale bitch wanted

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you work the age of this bitch now out and take it to the time the season was in and we was diggin there aint any way this bitch has been dug to enough to be bred from i start my terriers young because the lines that i have used go earlly but take it steady i have had none that i would of bred at such an age the bitch hasnt even had a seasons worth of work anyone offering to let this muppet use one of there dogs are as thick as shit as him.............

i would pay the tosser not to breed this is why there are as many shit black dogs as there is russels now because of stupid fecking tossers that breed for breeding sake and money what a load of fecking pricks.....

if you work the age of this bitch now out and take it to the time the season was in and we was diggin there aint any way this bitch has been dug to enough to be bred from i start my terriers young because the lines that i have used go earlly but take it steady i have had none that i would of bred at such an age the bitch hasnt even had a seasons worth of work anyone offering to let this muppet use one of there dogs are as thick as shit as him.............

i would pay the tosser not to breed this is why there are as many shit black dogs as there is russels now because of stupid fecking tossers that breed for breeding sake and money what a load of fecking pricks.....

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Reading this post just goes to show how much some folk havent a f**king notoion about terriers and the working of them ....let the f*****g bitch off for at least another season keep her away from them cubs and let her at the adults ..... and this game is one dog one hole none of this bull shit she doesnt like sharing her work with other terriers if she cant do it on her own shes no f*****g good.......Why put a proven dog to and unproven bitch ...For looks is it?

if only the muppets that breed these dogs had a tag on there fecking head saying wanker then we would all be safe from the shite..Not that they need any name tag they stand out a fecking mile

If only if onlye...................They do stand out about it mostly bragers....my dog does this does that stays all day all that bollox..... you know what i mean... :wallbash:

i am looking for a patterdale or patterdale x staff stud for my patterdale bitch, she is 100% earth dog and require 100% earth stud.

can any of you guys help me out???

photos would be good

:clapper::clapper::clapper::wallbash:

well what a load of bitches there are!

As it happens lads was only on here looking for a proven dog to go with my PROVEN bitch (any of you seen a keen 2 year old patt) :censored:

had some good replys cheers lads.

In answer to the rest of ya yeah she is young! you seen her work??????

and last of a line! was only reason i was looking into it

as it goes she has just came into season and am goona wait till next year to bring her on some more!

AM STILL LOOKING FOR A STUD FOR NEXT YEAR SO IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED PM ME!

CAN ALSO ARRANGE A DIG SO CAN SEE FOR YA SELS (SAVE ALL THE CAN DO THIS AND CAN DO THAT)

WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH WANTING TO BREED TWO WORKING DOGS?? :wallbash:

CHEERS GUYS SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL :notworthy::notworthy:

post-20993-1217428344_thumb.jpg

i am looking for a patterdale or patterdale x staff stud for my patterdale bitch, she is 100% earth dog and require 100% earth stud.

can any of you guys help me out???

photos would be good

:clapper::clapper::clapper::wallbash:

well what a load of bitches there are!

As it happens lads was only on here looking for a proven dog to go with my PROVEN bitch (any of you seen a keen 2 year old patt) :censored:

had some good replys cheers lads.

In answer to the rest of ya yeah she is young! you seen her work??????

and last of a line! was only reason i was looking into it

as it goes she has just came into season and am goona wait till next year to bring her on some more!

AM STILL LOOKING FOR A STUD FOR NEXT YEAR SO IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED PM ME!

CAN ALSO ARRANGE A DIG SO CAN SEE FOR YA SELS (SAVE ALL THE CAN DO THIS AND CAN DO THAT)

WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH WANTING TO BREED TWO WORKING DOGS?? :wallbash:

CHEERS GUYS SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL :notworthy::notworthy:

ive no stud but id be up for going along for a dig

• 1 month later...