what net to use

ive reasently perchased some nilon nets and ive benn using hemp for ages but the price is so high for them now :thumbdown: so i decided to get some nilon ones and ive herd that they tangle quite alot.

a bit of info would be aprieciated

thanks alot

ben :victory:

ive reasently perchased some nilon nets and ive benn using hemp for ages but the price is so high for them now :thumbdown: so i decided to get some nilon ones and ive herd that they tangle quite alot.

thanks alot

iv started making 10 oz nets havnt used for a proper days ferreting yet but took them out on a walk with the dogs and set them a couple of times and theywork just aswell as hemp.

cool ive alwys wanted to know how to make my own nets but never meet any one who nows how. :thumbdown:

ben

well i got a net making dvd sent to me by fubar of here free of charge so ill do a good turn for someone else.pm me your details and ill get the dvd sent off to you.it will teach you how to make them but dont get frustarted when you go wrong, it will get easier when you get comfortable in your own way of doing things.

Edited by jmilam08
Guest smashygadge

thanks alot

have you ever seen the netting a round cricket training areas i bought some of that .

took an old net apart and copied them out off that. and i get no tangle even if in bushing throw them anywhere their ideal and nice thick and strong :thumbs:

Is there much price differnce between a hemp net and a 10z nylon net ?

i can only find 4 foot 6oz nylon nets they are 1.60 compared to hemp at 2.50.but i dont think there can be much in it when you price for 10 oz but cant find a shop that sells them on internet.

Guest silenthunter

thanks alot

i use hemp nets and nylon hemp are alot better but if u are using nylon get the 10z from the ferretin den website they are great dont tangle so much than the lower oz nets 13pound for 10 10oz nets on the site or go to arthur carter 6/0z nets 1.35 each bargain happyhunting silenthunter....