ess male for sale scotland.

hi i have a male 3 years old has been beating last season and has been mostly used for ruff shooting i got him not long ago from a keeper the dog is very good and doesnt mess in kennel he will kennel with anything he walks of the leash to heal (when asked) he will work whatever you tell him to and will only pick up game (no sticks etc) he will also retreve from water or land he is a very good looking dog and is always desparate to please he works constantly and will work for a day on a beat and would still do ruff shooting before or after it . his only vice is i cant get him to stop on the whistle he was doing it before i got him but a boy had him for 2 weeks and was giving him alot of grief and blowing the whistle in his ear so this is why he stoped it he is coming on leaps and bounds but i dont have the work for him this season and he needs worked he isnt to be left lying in a kennel constantly if he is left in his kennel he is excited for the first ten mins he is out then he calms down . he doesnt have papers but is from working line's he wasnt paperd as a pup because he is a working dog not a show or breeding animal although he is intact. for any other info contact me via pm i will show any potential buyer him work before they buy.

price £150 no offers as i payd more for him not long ago or will swap for a working lurcher prefer a bitch as it will be kenneld with a bitch and i would expect a trial as my dog comes with trial.

regards kris.

hi i have a male 3 years old has been beating last season and has been mostly used for ruff shooting i got him not long ago from a keeper the dog is very good and doesnt mess in kennel he will kennel with anything he walks of the leash to heal (when asked) he will work whatever you tell him to and will only pick up game (no sticks etc) he will also retreve from water or land he is a very good looking dog and is always desparate to please he works constantly and will work for a day on a beat and would still do ruff shooting before or after it . his only vice is i cant get him to stop on the whistle he was doing it before i got him but a boy had him for 2 weeks and was giving him alot of grief and blowing the whistle in his ear so this is why he stoped it he is coming on leaps and bounds but i dont have the work for him this season and he needs worked he isnt to be left lying in a kennel constantly if he is left in his kennel he is excited for the first ten mins he is out then he calms down . he doesnt have papers but is from working line's he wasnt paperd as a pup because he is a working dog not a show or breeding animal although he is intact. for any other info contact me via pm i will show any potential buyer him work before they buy.

price £150 no offers as i payd more for him not long ago or will swap for a working lurcher prefer a bitch as it will be kenneld with a bitch and i would expect a trial as my dog comes with trial.

regards kris.

you change your mind a lot? you tried to sell this last week then decided not too, now for sale again? :wallbash:

and what i do with my time and property is your buisness how ? i decided to keep him as i was going to put the effort in with him and keep him but my bitch needs more work for the start of the season than i thought she did plus i dont have enough beating this year to work both dogs plus i no longer ruff shoot with shotguns so its completly stupid to keep 2 dogs for the gun when i could have something that will be used in the kennel space instead.

unless your intarested dont post this dog does his job and ill show that before anyone buys what i do with my dogs is my buisness. he was sold last week but i decided he wasnt going to the boy as i didnt like him and how he acted with the dog hence he is back for sale. i dont want him catching my bitch when she breaks down eather.

kris.

iv no idea iv only had the dog a few weeks the only reason i baught him is the boy was knocking the sh*t out of him and i thought id give him a go but as i say i dont have the work this season for 2 dogs and im not leaving my bitch lying in the kennel. the dog come from a keeper and was at the beating last season he also used him for ruff shooting but to what standard the dog is im not sure he will stop on comand and will go back or whatever way you tell him and will pick up from land or water he will also walk to heasl of the leash thats as much as i know iv not had the chance to do much with him as i walk all my dogs together.