big digging dogs

Guest rio

terrierman, thats a bitch thats long side the red dog, she is a very hard bitch, i bred her myself six years ago, she is a full belly sister to "The Dealer dog, a lot of old nuttall blood in her . l

Shes a picture of a bitch p***y ..... you can tell nuttals blood dont come like that no more.... all the best with them p***y

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pikey
terrierman, thats a bitch thats long side the red dog, she is a very hard bitch, i bred her myself six years ago, she is a full belly sister to "The Dealer dog, a lot of old nuttall blood in her . l

p***y is the big dog the old blind dog you talked about in darceys book?from what iv read youv seen some stuff and certainly know your onions wouldnt you ever contemplate writing a book?maybe a few irish lads could put something together it would be good to hear about old digs and trials and so on.just an idea.all the best for the coming season.

GREGGY, NO HE IS NOT THE BLIND DOG, TO BE HONEST YOU COULD NOT PUT UP PICTURES OF THE DOG ON THE INTERNET, THE BLIND DOG IS THE FATHER OF THE BIG DOG THAT I PUT UP IN THE POST.

IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS I SPOKE TO A FEW "OLD TIMERS" THAT WERE JUDGES AT THE BADGER TRIALS BACK IN THE 60-70S, IF ONLY THEY COULD PUT DOWN THE STORIES THEY TOLD ME ON PAPER ,THEY WOULD MAKE A BEST SELLER, THEN PERHAPS SOMEONE IS TAKING NOTE OF ALL THESE STORIES AND HAS SOME OLD PHOTOS, WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

PHOTO TAKING IN EARLY 70S DIGGING FOR THE TRIALS, I AM THE GUY WITH THE "PARKER COAT SECOND FROM RIGHT IN THE FRONT............ THE GOOD OLD DAYS........

post-341-1217254835_thumb.jpg

Guest ROOSTER

GREGGY, NO HE IS NOT THE BLIND DOG, TO BE HONEST YOU COULD NOT PUT UP PICTURES OF THE DOG ON THE INTERNET, THE BLIND DOG IS THE FATHER OF THE BIG DOG THAT I PUT UP IN THE POST.

IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS I SPOKE TO A FEW "OLD TIMERS" THAT WERE JUDGES AT THE BADGER TRIALS BACK IN THE 60-70S, IF ONLY THEY COULD PUT DOWN THE STORIES THEY TOLD ME ON PAPER ,THEY WOULD MAKE A BEST SELLER, THEN PERHAPS SOMEONE IS TAKING NOTE OF ALL THESE STORIES AND HAS SOME OLD PHOTOS, WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

PHOTO TAKING IN EARLY 70S DIGGING FOR THE TRIALS, I AM THE GUY WITH THE "PARKER COAT SECOND FROM RIGHT IN THE FRONT............ THE GOOD OLD DAYS........

I see your out with GA and SB, and theyre still at it today, you certainly learned your trade with some good men.

Edited by ROOSTER

I see your out with GA and SB, and theyre still at it today, you certainly learned your trade with some good men.

Looks like there where some good times.... i know a few lads who where big into the trials p***y there all out of the game now some dead and burried .... seen a few pics as well just a pitty they had to ban it......

have had a big dog bred out of samson ( 17 " ), good worker . some people said too big but he honestly never failed no matter where he was put . Am currently digging to dogs just as big that are grandchildren to samson .My point is no matter the size of the dogs , if the bloodline is right you will be able to dig to them .

how old is samson

Samson is about 7 or 8

question is,,,is he any good???

who knows

I know some very well known terriermen & they rate the dog .

brilliant pic p***y...i think it would be a best seller too,iv read most of the terrier books available and there isnt much to read regarding the lads in ireland and from what iv heard and seen on here you lot certainly take your digging serious,i hope someone if not your self takes it upon themself to share with us that arent lucky enough to have been digging in the old days some of the stories of old digs and trials,all the best for the coming season.lee.