Advice

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, I took the advice given, ferreting, a couple of baggies etc. and the bitch has started picking up, she's no world beater, but is improving every time out. Although I had her retrieving toys and dummies she refused to bring back her catch to start, but after a fashion she has started to reluctanly retrieve too, and again is improving. Thanks for all the constructive advice, I think I may well get her to the average stage by the end of the season.

Midnight if you are prepared to get rid of a dog at 14 months you are a bigger fool than you posts portray you .

chilli your the same man who told me to shoot my 10 month old dog because it yapped once. :hmm:

Yes it was tounge in cheek , But alas some people who frequent these forums lack the mental capacity to grasp such things . What else did i say in the pm i sent you ? .

what you said in the pm you sent me just proved how much you know about working dogs (VERY LITTLE).i think maybe you are just one of those armchair hunters ive come to recognise since ive been coming in to this forum (you STAND OUT A MILE )...

QUESTION FOR YOU CHILLI............ why is it you felt you had to pm me did you not want the people of the forum to see you backing down on the useless things you said on the post ??? .quote "shoot the dog for yapping once " :no::no:

:11: :11: run on with your yapping mutt , I will hunt from my arm chair with mine . they wont wake the world up though .

chilli i very much doubt you will be fit enough to run anywhere all the time you spend sat behind your computer screen trying to wind the people of the forum up and as always just making a complete tosser of yourself .

as you didnt answer my last question i will ask you another:do you actually own any dogs ferrets guns etc ?or is it your just a fecking asain loving freak from bradford :11: :11: :thumbs-up: :tongue2::victory:

if you would like an update on MY dog which actually goes out every day or night please feel free to pm :11: :11:

Have you tried using a rabbit pelt on a dummy tied to a piece of string, keep teasing the dog with it getting it really geed up, move the dummy when the dog attemps to pick it up and eventually it will strike.

This method is proven to work. :victory:

Yes i do cock sucker . Your wonder yipper go'S out everyday and night and you still carnt get it to shut up ! , At least have the balls to come on a forum under your original name .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo: ha ha ha you getting upset chilli :11: :11: :11: BEST THING YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR COMPUTER DESK

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CYBER DOGS BET THEY DONT YIP NOW DO THEY ......