DOGS STOLEN ,doncaster,south yorkshire

• 2 months later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they want stringing up by the balls some one will no and it will get out 1 day best thing to get is a rotty or a silent bleeper for allotments or camera >if any 1 pinched my dogs id hunt them down like a pack of hounds

Guest ozzy
why they never turn up is because they get sent to ireland and sent over to the usa ,if your dog gets nicked you would be better checkin vans at holyhead the same day..
mate they dont come to ireland there must be a hundred hunting lads on this site we would hear somthing and i can a sure u we all stand together on dog thieving b*****ds

When i get my dog, i'm going to make the pen as secure as possible and i will put a security camera up, then i will see who it is and they will get a sneeky suprise, with their photo in the national press. f*****g thieving scumbags, i hope you give them a battering if you find who it is.

Tony Martin is our mate is our mate is our mate,Tony Martin is our mate he shoots thieving scum bags.Bet there's dna on that bag handle or the sacks,the numpty's may have handled them with out gloves.Good luck in your search.

my dad told me that song but with a guy called harry roberts who killed coppers but good luck findin the dogs