Wheaton Lurchers

Hi all am abit bored so can you all post pictures of youre wheaton greyhounds , lets get abit of a gallery going here :clapper: i will get this thread started ,,

Cheers Sniper

post-10826-1215620677_thumb.jpg

that dog is a topper mate whats in him? and just to clear this up for me ive heard wheaton crosses turn bad with other dogs from about 4 or 5 years old anyone tell me if this is true?

Sniper your gone wheatan mand man move to ireland and buy real wheatan the home of the whetans :clapper:

WHEATEN

lol ano mate i will have to move to ireland

Cheers Sniper

My friends first cross. stands 23 inches to the shoulder.

nice dog that mate nice strong dog , Cheers Sniper

Hi all am abit bored so can you all post pictures of youre wheaton greyhounds , lets get abit of a gallery going here :clapper: i will get this thread started ,,

Cheers Sniper

post-10826-1215620677_thumb.jpg

that dog is a topper mate whats in him? and just to clear this up for me ive heard wheaton crosses turn bad with other dogs from about 4 or 5 years old anyone tell me if this is true?

its a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 wheaton mate. ive heard about pure wheatons turning "gangstar" but only over food etc other dogs going near their bowl otherwise good dogs mate. i like them alot :clapper::victory: Cheers Sniper

I GOT 2 BULL X PUPS WHOARE BROTHER AND SISTER WHO HATE EACH OTHER WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD AND THERE ONLY 8 WEEKS OLD

lol thats pups mate ,, Cheers Sniper

the 3/4 cross is what i would be aiming for... looks dont mean anything but i like them racey with the roughish coat :thumbs:

alright mate my bitch sounds alot like that mate ,, Cheers Sniper