your thoughts

As some of you know i had a large litter,well there knocking hell out of my jill now.I normally leave them till there about 8weeks with there mum but im thinking of removing her and putting her back in with a hob.You reckon this should be ok?The kits are drinking water and eating ok.

Aye i would off had them away from the jill at 6 weeks if they where eating and looking after themselves ,Theres no point in knocking the stuffing out your bitch ,just watch the hob doesn't try to rape her though

If there eating & drinking i would remove her :thumbs:

Cheers kay

:victory: I feel she has done her bit now they are 7weeks on frid

Yep if you risk running her down so she has nothing for herself then do it now , i boarded a jill & 12 kits here some yrs ago & the jill was still in with the kits , 3 days into there stay the jill was spending a lot off time out the sleeping area & i placed her in a small run for a couple off hours with a bedding box & she started to wander round the run walking into the sides, i took her to the vets who said it was milk fever & gave her an injection , sadly she didnt make it :(

Aye i would off had them away from the jill at 6 weeks if they where eating and looking after themselves ,Theres no point in knocking the stuffing out your bitch ,just watch the hob doesn't try to rape her though

He's old and blind mate lol but they get on great. :victory: He aint the father though

maybe let her keep one of the kits? if the hob will let her?

Why leave a kitt with the jill in my opion she will produce milk to feed it id like them away from her and to allow her to dry up completely ,if there eating meat and drinking for themselves thats good enough to wean them .

What i have done before is take all the kitts off a jill then put the ones i was keeping back into the hutch after a break of 2/3 weeks and by this time the jill had dried up

Ok so i put the jill back with the hob,he stasrted dragging her around the court.She obviously trying to get away.So i have now sorted out a pipe from her hutch to the court.She can get away from the kits and still go back when she wants.My court is pretty big.The kits can get to the court too.