Woodga's Snares

Came home to find a parcel for me which contained Woodga's snares. 4 shaped teaslers, pegs, twine and wires, quality craftmanship, superb. I would have paid the money just for the pegs. He do's not settle for second best all are top quality you see that you have the best snares for your money and feel its been well spent, truly these are the best snares I have had the pleasure of owning. I'll be ordering more and its great to know I have found a top supplier. Thanks Woodga appreciate your time and quality fella a credit to the snaring faternity.

Came home to find a parcel for me which contained Woodga's snares. 4 shaped teaslers, pegs, twine and wires, quality craftmanship, superb. I would have paid the money just for the pegs. He do's not settle for second best all are top quality you see that you have the best snares for your money and feel its been well spent, truly these are the best snares I have had the pleasure of owning. I'll be ordering more and its great to know I have found a top supplier. Thanks Woodga appreciate your time and quality fella a credit to the snaring faternity.
watch him theres a catch somewhere , remember the old addage , theres no free lunches. its cost me dearly over the years just knowing him.
watch him theres a catch somewhere , remember the old addage , theres no free lunches. its cost me dearly over the years just knowing him.

now :tongue2: glenn what are mate,s for just you hold onto that special wire you have for me and dont be letting that geordie or ratcherman near it :whistling: see you soon :victory:

tell me about it , theres one plus to it ,after a visit from woodga, there more room in me shed
tell me about it , theres one plus to it ,after a visit from woodga, there more room in me shed

you know i just take all the shite because you keep all the good stuff . :tongue2: you had any luck on that fox yet ? you know the one you couldnt snare :whistling: .see you soon for another clear out :clapper:

you know i just take all the shite because you keep all the good stuff . :tongue2: you had any luck on that fox yet ? you know the one you couldnt snare :whistling: .see you soon for another clear out :clapper:

i think it will die of old age or starvation :doh: