gutted

hi,everybody new to hunting lifegreat site,farmer rang me today to tell me he is selling his farm where i have been ferreting,snaring and shooting for 10 yrs(10 good yrs) :( .He is selling up to move abroad to retire).So i am gutted to say the least its the only land i had to go on,i will approach the new owner to see if he will allow me to carry on.(fingers crossed)P.S if there is anybody out there who wants a hemp 100yds longnet free of charge please let me know eddie.

Guest wildogman

lol thats a big long net m8t i can tell you now nobody doesent do anything for free any more l o l bugger about land just use it till some one says something

and if anybody says anything just say i dident no its getting sold :icon_redface::good::yes:

lol thats a big long net m8t i can tell you now nobody doesent do anything for free any more l o l bugger about land just use it till some one says something

and if anybody says anything just say i dident no its getting sold :icon_redface::good::yes:

i know some folks do not do anything for free,but i am because its in my shed and in the way i keep falling over it everytime i go in.I will keep going on land till it is sold which will not be long in this day and age some development company will buy it to build houses on.

Don't give up bud, make sure you're around to meet the new owner and introduce yourself, ask the current Farmer if he could put in a word.

Regards Rob

a good ref from the current owner will work wonders [bANNED TEXT] ask him to put a word in he knows you have been trustworthy and keeping the vermin down withoutr any problems occuring its the least he can do for you [bANNED TEXT] it worked on a farm iv been working the rabbits on and iv still got thge land even after it changed hands good luck [bANNED TEXT]

:ph34r:

Don't give up bud, make sure you're around to meet the new owner and introduce yourself, ask the current Farmer if he could put in a word.

Regards Rob

a good ref from the current owner will work wonders [bANNED TEXT] ask him to put a word in he knows you have been trustworthy and keeping the vermin down withoutr any problems occuring its the least he can do for you [bANNED TEXT] it worked on a farm iv been working the rabbits on and iv still got thge land even after it changed hands good luck [bANNED TEXT]

:ph34r:

the farmer should give you a bottle of whiskey [bANNED TEXT]! 10 years on his land, must of been good for him!

hi everybody,thanks for all the advice i try all of them anything to keep the land i will let you know how i get on.thanks again big eddie