bull whippets

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see the face freaky or what :icon_eek:

my old girl mix of whip/bull/grey took all game in her day good fereting dog ver few injuries until the las couple of years but she is 9 year old

nine and still going tel ya lads lurchers have some hearths when ya think about it :notworthy:

my old girl mix of whip/bull/grey took all game in her day good fereting dog ver few injuries until the las couple of years but she is 9 year old

I was lucky enough to have the priveledge of seeing this grand old girl in action, she,s the real deal, a special dog,

cheers

I see the face freaky or what :icon_eek:

nine and still going tel ya lads lurchers have some hearths when ya think about it :notworthy:

mate this litle bitch was all heart she took on 60kg pigs big red hoppers and had staying power great around the kennels and as loyal as can be plenty quick enough for hares and rabits and a real hard dog on fox and feral cat

I was lucky enough to have the priveledge of seeing this grand old girl in action, she,s the real deal, a special dog,

cheers

thanks mr loth glad you enjoyed it by the way tigger is off work for a while he chased a fox into the scrub last night came back covered in claret and an upper rear leg about 4 times the normal size

could only find a small puncture wound and a long scrape so guessing he ran into something

thanks mr loth glad you enjoyed it by the way tigger is off work for a while he chased a fox into the scrub last night came back covered in claret and an upper rear leg about 4 times the normal size

could only find a small puncture wound and a long scrape so guessing he ran into something

If he was running as keen as the day I saw him, he would have been going hard. Some injuries are gunna happen with keen fast dogs in our scrub, they are not nice manicured fields. Hope he is back in action for you soon,

cheers mate :thumbs: