Drop nets

That brinded is a robbing b*****d :realmad: .His method of long netting is glenn waters method and glenn invented it.All that brinded bloke did was put it in a bag which was a good idea for dirty sets but doesnt mean he invited it :blink:

Edited by pegandgun
That brinded is a robbing b*****d :realmad: .His method of long netting is glenn waters method and glenn invented it.All that brinded bloke did was put it in a bag which was a good idea for dirty sets but doesnt mean he invited it :blink:

i agree with everything p&g has said these two have just added a basket to glens original method all they need to do when at game shows is to give the man a bit of credit

but no they try and say this is there idea fecking liars :realmad: they may have used slimmer fibre glass rods than glen but so what as glen has said many times its easy to think of somthing once all the hard work has been done and i can tell you this brinded never thought of the origanal method of quick set longnetting that was done by my good freind glen waters of scotland a true rabbit catcher who goes out of his way to help like minded people well you know how i feel about brinded :realmad: :realmad:

goodhuntingall woodga :ph34r:

aye, he is a rip off. And good on glen for coming up with the idea, originally.

A quote from his website

"once his mentor died it was increasinly difficult to find a reliablke partner to go with him on cold wet windy moonless nights so after some serious trial and error he developed the Quickset Longnetting System"

yeah. after he learned about the quickset longnetting system, lol.

next we know people will be selling your springin rat trap an just addin an elaky band [bANNED TEXT] ! i dont mind people copyin off me just dont expect them to make a quick buck from my ideas, i make live catch fox trap that any 1 can make :good:

any chance of showing us