Pregnant bitch not eating

As long as she shows no sign of discumfort try letting her run in a horse padock........fresh horse shit has a damn good effect on dogs guts!!

Sounds nasty I know :- none the less effective !!

Good luck with her, and if it carries on much longer take her to the vet I would

One of the reasons I went on to raw food a few years ago is that some of my bitches would only eat raw meat/rabbit carcases etc when they were in whelp. Nature knows best I reckon: and I've not so far had a problem whelping when they've only eaten raw food when they are pregnant.

You don't say what you are feeding her, but if you haven't been giving her raw, why not try it.

as has already been said a lot of bitch's will go off their food between 21/28 days into the pregnancy.

we used to have a bitch that would go off her food at about 25 days then refused to eat till her pups were born all she wopuld do was drink so we used to give her the high protein/fat drinks like complan ect.

had her checked by the vet ect but he always said she was in perfect nick and would eat when ready?.

as has already been said a lot of bitch's will go off their food between 21/28 days into the pregnancy.

we used to have a bitch that would go off her food at about 25 days then refused to eat till her pups were born all she wopuld do was drink so we used to give her the high protein/fat drinks like complan ect.

had her checked by the vet ect but he always said she was in perfect nick and would eat when ready?.

That must have been seriously scary! I've had bitches eat very little throughout their pregnancy, look like hat racks when the pups were born, then proceed to eat everything in sight once they were feeding pups. I'd imagine that just like women, some bitches can have difficult pregnancies and feel like sh*t all the time!

a bitch in pup will usually go off her food 3-4 weeks into pregnancy for a few days.

Excactly.

You usually wont know your bitch is in pup 'till about week five. So going off her food between week 3 and 4 is a sign I like to see.

If your bitch is not looseing condition then don't worry.