i am thinking of getin a patterdale pup of nuttall what you all think bout them?

cheers :victory:

I personaly wouldnt was going to but there not all as good as said to be there gone fare to small and theres alot of stuff being said about him iv talked to brian a few times and hes sound but doesnet mean hes dogs will be much good .... try and get a dog off someone you know and know what there parents ar doing..... As thats the problem with brians dogs nobody but brian and a few close friends know what his present dogs and bitchs ar doing....

Terrier man

Guest dee mac

there were 2 nuttall pups sent over from brain himself to mates of mine about 2 years ago a dog and a bitch they were very small the dog was moved on as he was not making the size the bitch was kept .she too is very small but works to what ever she meets .shes never going too be a top class terrier in my eyes as she will be bullied through big places as she has nt the power to hold her quarry but she gives her all every time too ground and what she lacks in size she gives in heart hope this helps good luck in the future

Guest gaz100604
thanks all 4 the replys :victory: thin i will look els wer from what i have heard bit to small

bollox sen big nutall types on here doing the buisness. if dat choosey try a different patt line great dogs

got one off him myself 17 months ago ,and cant falt him yet ,good nose on him very keen dog ,not done that much with him yet but every thing he seen he killed or give it plenty of stick ,lost him for three days to ground when we got him out he wanted straight back in, vixen had dug herself out next day .... he been right every time up to now and not come off owt yet ,give the man a ring and tell him exactly what u want and im sure he,ll sort u out .pm me if you like :D and well said gaz

Edited by dog fox
i am thinking of getin a patterdale pup of nuttall what you all think bout them?

cheers :victory:

ive got nuttaills stuff, old lines from years ago(out of slater.tidy,miner just to name a few of his) kept a dog and a bitch bang on the size and good bully heads) just turned 8 months been smashing rats for a bit(just to start them off).the mother does everythink i ask of her! :aikido: Edited by skeet

hi mate got a nuttal terrier myself she is 10 yrs old now and never backed away from anything she is 13 inches with a bully head fantastic nose cant fault them. Its like every terrier some will work some wont they cant be all good if they were then it wouldnt be fun just phone him and have a chat he will always give u good advice

Guest silenthunter

dont be put off mate i got 1 from brian he is shit hots takes foxes allday wont move until ya locate and dig to him no earth to big for him its up to you mate but you be kikin your self in the long run how many dogs do you no that can work at lest 15 earths a day and still wont more

post-18629-1214154113_thumb.jpg

dont be put off mate i got 1 from brian he is shit hots takes foxes allday wont move until ya locate and dig to him no earth to big for him its up to you mate but you be kikin your self in the long run how many dogs do you no that can work at lest 15 earths a day and still wont more

post-18629-1214154113_thumb.jpg

15 earths a day is that runing through them or working 15 foxes a day