earthdogs & working terriers

Guest SPIFF
APART FROM THE DOG DEALER MANTRA AND THE POOR SPELLING ,GOOD POST.

edited to add I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BREAY WYLD OR ANY OTHERS MENTIONED JUST THE OBVIOUS USERS OF THESE MENS LINES FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.

SPIFF WHATS YOU TERIERS BACK GROUND AND THIS IS NOT A TRICK QUESTION

The furthest back i can go is Don C :o On one side and an amaglamation of Irish Lakies and blacks[OLD NUTTAL},as in tested , ;) on the other BUT i have worked the last 4 gen myself :D

B&T i know where yours are from BUT do you care to share with others before someone else does? :yes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SPIFF
Yes you may have a touch of russel way back ..However I will be seeing the great Winstons owners EX Sunday so I will dig deeper . : :yes:

DON PLEASE DON T USE THE R WORD AGAIN WITH REGARDS TO MY DOGS :laugh: ITS WELL BRED OUT BY NOW ALTHOUGH AS LONG AS THEY WHERE WORKERS .DO YOUR BEST WITH THE MIGHTY WINSTON STILL LOVE THE HISTORY. :thumbs:

Guest blackntan
APART FROM THE DOG DEALER MANTRA AND THE POOR SPELLING ,GOOD POST.

edited to add I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BREAY WYLD OR ANY OTHERS MENTIONED JUST THE OBVIOUS USERS OF THESE MENS LINES FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.

SPIFF WHATS YOU TERIERS BACK GROUND AND THIS IS NOT A TRICK QUESTION

The furthest back i can go is Don C :o On one side and an amaglamation of Irish Lakies and blacks[OLD NUTTAL},as in tested , ;) on the other BUT i have worked the last 4 gen myself :D

B&T i know where yours are from BUT do you care to share with others before someone else does? :yes:

were do you think mine are from
Booth bred Smithy, or so he tried to say.LOL.

If it's true that Smithy is bred like they say then it's a breeding that clicked.

Testement that the breeding was good is that when his blood fell into the right hands and was then kept tight it stayed good.

There are more than a few good yards based on Smithy. Even now many years later.

A combination of good breeding by good breeders.

The mystery IMO is how such a good terrier changed hands more than once.

once gouldy got him thats whr he stayed the dogs a bit of a legend i ask this question would he of been in differant hands ??? gouldys a larger than life charecter he made the dog what it was regarless of who bred him if gouldy had`nt got his hands on him he would have been just another working terrier end of !!! booth :wankerzo4: bred everthing that had a name to it did`nt he i heard story that he told some lads he had won the waterloo cup with one of his running dogs :whistling:

no he wouldnt of been just another terrier he was already a tremendous worker by the time ray got it let alone ken gould

i did say another working ! terrier . would he have got the reputation without gould though trader and would he have produced so much off spring ? .

no definately not, ken put him to some good stuff and he wouldnt be as famous as he is with out ken :thumbs: he proved to hard for what didriksen wanted at the time and he would have been and easy dog to ruin in the wrong hands ,so fair play to ken .but like i said in my fist reply he was already a very good dog before he went to ray smith. and what a producer :o they dont come along like that very often weather its terriers /greyhounds/coursing dogs or race horses. its just a shame that people like booth try to credit thereselves with famous dogs in order to churn out the crap they do trader

YOGI4.jpgcid_X_MA2_1211727486aol.jpg Well I surely wouldn't say that Booth is churning out trash....every Booth terrier I have are as solid as they come..these pics are of 11 month old pups they are littermates and pure Booth bloodlines... I have so far got into game everytime I have hunted the male..you guys may all trash me and my terriers for making a stand for what is right, but Booth has been responsible for some great terriers and I have not met a more genuine , kind person and Mr. Booth is a walking encyclopedia on the working terrier..... a person that I am proud to call friend...sorry if you folks do not like Mr. Booth, I feel that you will not find a more genuine person.... thank you...daniel
  • 3 weeks later...
Booth bred Smithy, or so he tried to say.LOL.

If it's true that Smithy is bred like they say then it's a breeding that clicked.

Testement that the breeding was good is that when his blood fell into the right hands and was then kept tight it stayed good.

There are more than a few good yards based on Smithy. Even now many years later.

A combination of good breeding by good breeders.

The mystery IMO is how such a good terrier changed hands more than once.

once gouldy got him thats whr he stayed the dogs a bit of a legend i ask this question would he of been in differant hands ??? gouldys a larger than life charecter he made the dog what it was regarless of who bred him if gouldy had`nt got his hands on him he would have been just another working terrier end of !!! booth :wankerzo4: bred everthing that had a name to it did`nt he i heard story that he told some lads he had won the waterloo cup with one of his running dogs :whistling:

no he wouldnt of been just another terrier he was already a tremendous worker by the time ray got it let alone ken gould

i did say another working ! terrier . would he have got the reputation without gould though trader and would he have produced so much off spring ? .

no definately not, ken put him to some good stuff and he wouldnt be as famous as he is with out ken :thumbs: he proved to hard for what didriksen wanted at the time and he would have been and easy dog to ruin in the wrong hands ,so fair play to ken .but like i said in my fist reply he was already a very good dog before he went to ray smith. and what a producer :o they dont come along like that very often weather its terriers /greyhounds/coursing dogs or race horses. its just a shame that people like booth try to credit thereselves with famous dogs in order to churn out the crap they do trader

YOGI4.jpgcid_X_MA2_1211727486aol.jpg Well I surely wouldn't say that Booth is churning out trash....every Booth terrier I have are as solid as they come..these pics are of 11 month old pups they are littermates and pure Booth bloodlines... I have so far got into game everytime I have hunted the male..you guys may all trash me and my terriers for making a stand for what is right, but Booth has been responsible for some great terriers and I have not met a more genuine , kind person and Mr. Booth is a walking encyclopedia on the working terrier..... a person that I am proud to call friend...sorry if you folks do not like Mr. Booth, I feel that you will not find a more genuine person.... thank you...daniel

I could not agree more my friend.

Respectfully,

Jeremy