whats the most you would pay for a pup

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won over a grand with him but more on backing him i used trial him slow so he would be matched against slower dogs so then he would win that race...

He used to run miles wide on the first bend i mean hed be out to the railing so i brought him to a track iv never bein to as he was doing a good time in a faster track so would just see how he would go on the slow track

The C**nt in the track controling the hare didnnt put it fare enough out in front of him so of course the dog was on top of the hare he broke from the traps ahead of a bullet of a bitch and went up over the railings shatered his frount left leg and hit a big stainless steel box head on .. you know those boxes th hare stops in at the end of the race... he hit that .... i ran over not a yelp out of the dog he was just standing there looking at me his leg was shatered and there was blood coming from his mouth and it was geting heavyer and heavyier ...... So i called for the vet but the vet had f****d off for lunch i could have sued the bollox off the track as They shold never run a dog on the track without the vet on site ...... All i wanted to do was put the poor fella to sleep so i had to carry the 70lb dog to the vets about 500yds down the road he was wagging his tail on the way down and blood coming out with every panth in my arms by the time i reached the vets the tail had stoped waging and he was dead the vet gave him an injection anyway to make sure....

I could have killed the manager of the track there and then...

Terrier man

and do you think deerhound breeders are taking the piss at £650 plus a pup. :D

Why is that so expensive when you can pay that for lap dog that only wieghs 10lb and cant catch a cold. Lurchers and terriers are far too cheap in my opinion. Thats how they get passed around so easily and why less people breed there own stock. Easy come easy go.

People say they should be working mens prices but that same working man would think nothing of going into debt for a holiday or a new gun or whatever takes his fancy.

My point is if they had paid 500quid for the dog they would think twice before getting rid. Also if you dont value a dog more than 1 or 2 hundred then maybe you shouldnt bother because the first vet bill could exceed that.

Why is that so expensive when you can pay that for lap dog that only wieghs 10lb and cant catch a cold. Lurchers and terriers are far too cheap in my opinion. Thats how they get passed around so easily and why less people breed there own stock. Easy come easy go.

People say they should be working mens prices but that same working man would think nothing of going into debt for a holiday or a new gun or whatever takes his fancy.

My point is if they had paid 500quid for the dog they would think twice before getting rid. Also if you dont value a dog more than 1 or 2 hundred then maybe you shouldnt bother because the first vet bill could exceed that.

:thumbs: agree totally mate. although my young dog was given to me by my cousin as a pup,i've got twelve quid in the dog(for his jab) and i wouldn't part with him for love nor money!looks like he's gonna be a machine and i just "get on with him" if you know what i mean? he's a year old almost and that dog is staying with me til the day he dies!

im not talkin about lap dogs or showdogs ,im talkin about a dog for work,a fair price yes,but one that just jumps on the bandwagon of the crufts brigade.no.

I paid £850 for my Bedlington dog and about £1200 getting him to the UK, with the price of stud fee's i feel ive only got to use maybe 5 times and he's paid for.

Ive just bought 2 whippet pups from ireland for £300, id only get one in the UK for that sort of money

I paid £850 for my Bedlington dog and about £1200 getting him to the UK, with the price of stud fee's i feel ive only got to use maybe 5 times and he's paid for.

Ive just bought 2 whippet pups from ireland for £300, id only get one in the UK for that sort of money

Where did the beddy come from?

Where did the beddy come from?

Sweden