Hey i am cool

ROCK ON :rocker::rocker: c,mon Kay get the vid up!!!! :clapper::yahoo:

I cant sing & wouldnt inflict the racket on anyone :laugh:

I impressed my kids by NOT singing on their engagement nights, respectively! Cheers, D.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the purring was the rampant bunny, it may need bolting...give us a bell if youre unsure and i may pop over with a net and fert and we will see what we can due with all that purring....may be stuck in a stop end

Edited by craftycarper
i thought the purring was the rampant bunny, it may need bolting...give us a bell if youre unsure and i may pop over with a net and fert and we will see what we can due with all that purring....

You been on the scotch again :whistling:

personally kay i think you should go for it on party night. Go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to stand in for a singer/backing singer for a friends band once and had a whale of a time. i'd had a few bevvies and so had the others so no one really minded when i hit a bum not. really enjoyed the experience. (having said that I have been banned from attending the blackdowns ale festival in somerset for the same catawalling, I just think the lead singer of a band there couldn't handle the fact that the audience prefered me. thats what I like to think anyway and Im sticking to it!)