Steyr Sportwaffen

I have a couple of quid burning a hole in my pocket and was wondering has any one got one of these or had the oppertunity to have a go with one?

Click here!

I also note on this link the power is measured in joule, how does this convert to Ft/Lbs.

I would only be using this for the odd plink now and again, do you think it might be a waste of my couple of quid? :rofl:

A few quid burning a hole :icon_eek::icon_eek:

You must have fair sized pockets :whistling:

Looks a fair piece of kit, a bit too james bond for my liking but im sure it will be a handy tool.

Not too sure on the output conversion, im a yorkshireman and only good with £££'s ( how not to spend them lol)

ATB :thumbs:

Bugger that means its just over 17 ft/lbs which means you have to add it too an FAC :shok:

I guess that rules it out then :cry:

Yes I have to put them down now and again mate, cheers for the info too :D

A few quid burning a hole :icon_eek::icon_eek:

You must have fair sized pockets :whistling:

Looks a fair piece of kit, a bit too james bond for my liking but im sure it will be a handy tool.

Not too sure on the output conversion, im a yorkshireman and only good with £££'s ( how not to spend them lol)

ATB :thumbs:

I'm from Bradford originaly so I know what ya mean, nothing worth while spending owt on up here though, would have to get my mate to pick anything up for me and then post it, only one gunsmith on this island an he knows he has the monopoly here ;)

This one is more james bond but not for me Click here!

Don't forget people who bought that also bought a Leupold scope for £540 quid to go with it...............nice set up for £1900 quid, would'nt dare take it out??

Pfffft thats not a scope THIS is a scope :good: