BSA Ultra

Gun itself absolutley spot on however I had a problem with mis-fires because of the magazine and the pellets not engaging also the silencer that comes as standard is pretty poor if you get one ditch the BSA silencer and fit a Weihrauch silencer better altogether. Great gun and ideal for shooting from a car/van ( if that's your thing ) light and a pleasure to shoot.

Hope this helps

Coney.

Dont know much about the gun mate but I would deffinatley agree with coney about the change in silencer!! I have a scorpion t-10 not far of the same gun really. I just changed my silencer from a SAK Rimfire silencer to the Weihrauch one and I can hardly hear my gun now hahahaha!! Alot more effective.

Edited by LOGUNSOLO177
  • 4 weeks later...

just sold myne to my brother in law great gun!!

but....

only fires 40 full power shoots ish (but i do shoot 300 acres of wast land + a great big golf course)

the magazine they come with is a bit poor the newer on from the super ten is better

and change the silencer

its great all in all depends where you shoot and weather you will get through 40 shots if so do you fancy lugging your diveing bottle arround??

id spend a little more and go for the super 10 bull barrel carbine like i did bit heavyer but s**t hot cant fult it

• 1 month later...